"Deokhwa TV" Lee Deok-hwa "BTS is on my side"

Actor Lee Deok-hwa mentioned BTS (BTS).On the afternoon of the 25th, KBS2 new entertainment program Deokhwa TV production presentation was held at KBS New Building in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.Actor Lee Deok-hwa, Choi In-sung CP and Shim Hwa-won PD attended.Lee Deok-hwa said, I was awarded to BTS at an awards ceremony for the BTS music video Chain Reaction video in the Deokhwa TV video.I have never heard a song properly, I have heard it as I pass by. I swear, now Korea is going to be the number one sound in the world. I heard a lot about BTS, but I first saw it at the awards ceremony. I shook hands that day, and I felt good because one friend liked fishing.Later, I watched music videos on Deokhwa TV, but I didnt know they were friends at first. But theyre not out of the question.BTS is on my side, he said, laughing.Deokhwa TV is an entertainment program featuring the struggle of Top Model in the one-person broadcasting creator by Actor Lee Deok-hwa in his 48th year of debut.Lee Deok-hwa has introduced Deokhwas Honey Tip - Duck Tip as his own content as a concept that tells his own experience and know-how based on his life in 68 years.The frank and bold Chain Reaction of subscribers of Deokhwa TV by age group such as Choi Soo-jong, Lim Ye-jin, Rabom, Song Eun-yi and Park Sang-myeon will play a role of licorice in the program.The 50-year-old national steer Lee Deok-hwas one-man Creator Top Model Deokhwa TV will be broadcasted at 8:55 pm on Tuesday, 26th.

Actor Lee Deok-hwa mentioned BTS (BTS).

On the afternoon of the 25th, KBS2 new entertainment program 'Deokhwa TV' production presentation was held at KBS New Building in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. Actor Lee Deok-hwa, Choi In-sung CP and Shim Hwa-won PD attended.

Lee Deok-hwa said, "I was awarded to BTS at an awards ceremony for the BTS music video Chain Reaction video in the 'Deokhwa TV' video. I have never heard a song properly, I have heard it as I pass by. I swear, now Korea is going to be the number one sound in the world. "

"I heard a lot about BTS, but I first saw it at the awards ceremony. I shook hands that day, and I felt good because one Friend liked fishing. Later, I watched music videos on Deokhwa TV, but I didn't know they were Friends at first. But they're not out of the question. BTS is on my side," he said, laughing.

'Deokhwa TV' is an entertainment program featuring the struggle of Top Model in the one-person broadcasting Creator by Actor Lee Deok-hwa in his 48th year of debut.

Lee Deok-hwa has introduced 'Deokhwa's Honey Tip - Duck Tip' as his own content as a concept that tells his own experience and know-how based on his life in 68 years.

The frank and bold Chain Reaction of subscribers of 'Deokhwa TV' by age group such as Choi Soo-jong, Lim Ye-jin, Rabom, Song Eun-yi and Park Sang-myeon will play a role of licorice in the program.

The 50-year-old national steer Lee Deok-hwa's one-man Creator Top Model "Deokhwa TV" will be broadcasted at 8:55 pm on Tuesday, 26th.