"Deokhwa TV" Lee Deok-hwa "BTS is on my side."

Deokhwa TV Lee Deok-hwa mentioned the group BTS.In the afternoon of the 25th, the production presentation of the new KBS2 current affairs culture program Deokhwa TV was held at the International Conference Room of KBS New Building in Yeouido, Seoul.On the same day, Lee Deok-hwa said, I went out to a program and won a prize for the BTS music video reaction video.I had never heard a song properly. I heard it on the screen or as I passed by.Now, Korea is likely to be the number one sound in the world that can not be resisted. Ive never seen anything before, just hearing a lot of BTS, and Ive shook hands that day. I was happy that another Friend liked fishing.I watched the music video later, and I didnt know these were their Friends. You seem to be seeing them.BTS is on my side, he said, drawing attention.On the other hand, Deokhwa TV is an entertainment program that shows the struggle of Actor Lee Deok-hwa in his 48th year of debut to challenge a one-person broadcasting creator.Lee Deok-hwa has introduced his own content as a concept that tells his own experience and know-how based on his 68-year life.The first broadcast at 8:55 pm on the 26th.

Deokhwa TV Lee Deok-hwa mentioned the group BTS.

In the afternoon of the 25th, the production presentation of the new KBS2 current affairs culture program Deokhwa TV was held at the International Conference Room of KBS New Building in Yeouido, Seoul.

On the same day, Lee Deok-hwa said, "I went out to a program and won a prize for the BTS music video reaction video. I had never heard a song properly. I heard it on the screen or as I passed by. Now, Korea is likely to be the number one sound in the world that can not be resisted. "

“I’ve never seen anything before, just hearing a lot of BTS, and I’ve shook hands that day. I was happy that another Friend liked fishing. I watched the music video later, and I didn’t know these were their Friends. You seem to be seeing them. “BTS is on my side,” he said, drawing attention.

On the other hand, Deokhwa TV is an entertainment program that shows the struggle of Actor Lee Deok-hwa in his 48th year of debut to challenge a one-person broadcasting creator. Lee Deok-hwa has introduced his own content as a concept that tells his own experience and know-how based on his 68-year life. The first broadcast at 8:55 pm on the 26th.