Sketchbook' Nel Kim Jong-wan "BTS RM, Working on Our Thinking"

Modern rock band Nel (NELL) presented the stage Love Live!, which is reminiscent of a concert.Nel appeared on KBS 2TV Music program Yoo Hee-yeols Sketchbook (hereinafter referred to as Sketchbook), which was broadcast on the 7th, and has a high-level love life that soaks the emotions of viewers!He gave the stage.On this day, Nel opened the door with an acoustic version of Island announced in 2006.Nel, who released his new album I wish I was happy in the last two years and two months, commented on the title of the song with Feelings, which is different from the album name such as Hope Advisor and Lets break up.I want to have a lot of good things in one dimension, so I made the album name I want to be happy. Nel, who also collaborated with top-trend popular artists such as Infinite Sung Kyu, Girls Generation Taeyeon, and Wanna One, recently released a behind-the-scenes story until working on BTS RMs Solo song Ginaga.Kim Jong-wan said, RM said he worked on the song thinking about us, and when I heard it several times, I really liked the song and I knew what Feelings made it.So I decided to work together, he said, deciding to work with RM.In particular, Nel, who is spurring preparations for the year-end concert, said: Christmas performances are an annual event we do, usually from June.I am expecting to live with my expectation. He showed his affection for the stage and finally took the emotional love live!Meanwhile, Nel will perform the 2018 Christmas concert CHRISTMAS IN NELLS ROOM 2018 at Seoul Jamsil Student Gymnasium from 22nd to 24th DaysKBS 2TV broadcast screen

Modern rock band Nel (NelL) presented the stage Love Live!, which is reminiscent of a concert.

Nel appeared on KBS 2TV Music program 'Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' (hereinafter referred to as Sketchbook'), which was broadcast on the 7th, and has a high-level love life that soaks the emotions of viewers! He gave the stage.

On this day, Nel opened the door with an acoustic version of 'Island' announced in 2006. Nel, who released his new album 'I wish I was happy' in the last two years and two months, commented on the title of the song with Feelings, which is different from the album name such as 'Hope Advisor' and 'Let's break up'. I want to have a lot of good things in one dimension, so I made the album name 'I want to be happy'. "

Nel, who also collaborated with Top-trend popular artists such as Infinite Sung Kyu, Girls' Generation Taeyeon, and Wanna One, recently released a behind-the-scenes story until working on BTS RM's Solo song 'Ginaga'.

Kim Jong-wan said, "RM said he worked on the song thinking about us, and when I heard it several times, I really liked the song and I knew what Feelings made it. So I decided to work together, "he said, deciding to work with RM.

In particular, Nel, who is spurring preparations for the year-end concert, said: "Christmas performances are an annual event we do, usually from June. I am expecting to live with my expectation. "He showed his affection for the stage and finally took the emotional Love Live!

Meanwhile, Nel will perform the 2018 Christmas concert 'CHRISTMAS IN NelL'S ROOM 2018' at Seoul Jamsil Student Gymnasium from 22nd to 24th Days

KBS 2TV broadcast screen