Seo Min-jung impressed by BTS X Ami "stardo fans are special too"

Actor Seo Min-jung showed gratitude to boy group BTS and fans.I was surprised by the pouring messages while preparing for Sunday afternoon evening and once more surprised by the contents of the message, Seo Min-jung posted on Instagram on Saturday.BTS Jimin wrote on Twitter that he thanked the gift, and BTS fans sent me a lot of messages to check it out. It is a small gift, but I am rather sorry to express my gratitude.Also, how are the hearts of BTS fans who send messages to give such thankful news? Stars and fans are really special.The photo, which was released together, showed Jimin certifying the gift of Seo Min-jung.Jimin released a gift on the 14th of last month with the article Thank you for the gift of Seo Min-jung senior on SNS.I think I know why BTS is so loved, I really appreciate that good heart that is so warm and small and does not go too far, Seo Min-jung added.Meanwhile, Seo Min-jung recently appeared as an interpreter for BTS on the United States of America Internet Radio SiriusXM broadcast.Photo Seo Min-jung SNS

Actor Seo Min-jung showed gratitude to boy group BTS and fans.

"I was surprised by the pouring messages while preparing for Sunday afternoon evening and once more surprised by the contents of the message," Seo Min-jung posted on Instagram on Saturday.

"BTS' Jimin wrote on Twitter that he thanked the gift, and BTS fans sent me a lot of messages to check it out." "It is a small gift, but I am rather sorry to express my gratitude. Also, how are the hearts of BTS fans who send messages to give such thankful news? "Stars and fans are really special."

The photo, which was released together, showed Jimin certifying the gift of Seo Min-jung. Jimin released a gift on the 14th of last month with the article "Thank you for the gift of Seo Min-jung senior" on SNS.

"I think I know why BTS is so loved, I really appreciate that good heart that is so warm and small and does not go too far," Seo Min-jung added.

Meanwhile, Seo Min-jung recently appeared as an interpreter for BTS on the United States of America Internet Radio SiriusXM broadcast.

Photo Seo Min-jung SNS