'Section TV' Shin Ye-eun "Bae Suzy, I'm surprised to see you actually and you're pretty"

Shin Ye-eun was told by MC Sang-min on MBC entertainment program Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, JYP Entertainment is not there again Bae Suzy.Shin Ye-eun then revealed an episode he actually met, explaining: Id seen senior Bae Suzy once in the shop, I was surprised because she was so pretty.Shin Ye-eun added, At the time I was a trainee, I looked from a corner to a distance.On the other hand, Shin Ye-eun also followed the dance of the girl group Twice and gathered attention.

Shin Ye-eun was told by MC Sang-min on MBC entertainment program "Section TV Entertainment Communication" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th, "JYP Entertainment is not there again Bae Suzy."

Shin Ye-eun then revealed an episode he actually met, explaining: "I'd seen senior Bae Suzy once in the shop, I was surprised because she was so pretty."

Shin Ye-eun added, "At the time I was a trainee, I looked from a corner to a distance."

On the other hand, Shin Ye-eun also followed the dance of the girl group Twice and gathered attention.