Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, 'X-Man' after Jang Hee-jin and reunion. "It became a lot shameless."

Yoo Jae-Suk and Jang Hee-jin, who have been reunited for a long time since SBS entertainment X-Men, were revealed.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, it was featured as a special feature of Solos counterattack. Guests include Jang Hee-jin, Kim Jae-young and Bona.Actor Jang Hee-jin said, I have been in the entertainment industry for a long time.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I saw Jang Hee-jin for the first time since X-Men when I was a rookie.Yoo Jae-Suk said to Jang Hee-jin, who is a good supporter of Ji Suk-jin, I became a lot shameless.Jang Hee-jin said, I learned Yoo Jae-Suks heart while playing the beauty program MC recently. Jang Hee-jin said, I know Yoo Jae-Suks heart when I try MC.I do not even speak to the short answer type, I knew the heart. Yoo Jae-Suk teased Jang Hee-jin, saying, I am already late, and I know my frustrated heart now. Jang Hee-jin apologized nicely, saying, Im sorry.

Yoo Jae-Suk and Jang Hee-jin, who have been reunited for a long time since SBS entertainment 'X-Men', were revealed.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, it was featured as a special feature of 'Solos' counterattack. Guests include Jang Hee-jin, Kim Jae-young and Bona.

Actor Jang Hee-jin said, "I have been in the entertainment industry for a long time."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I saw Jang Hee-jin for the first time since 'X-Men' when I was a rookie." Yoo Jae-Suk said to Jang Hee-jin, who is a good supporter of Ji Suk-jin, "I became a lot shameless."

Jang Hee-jin said, "I learned Yoo Jae-Suk's heart while playing the beauty program MC recently." Jang Hee-jin said, "I know Yoo Jae-Suk's heart when I try MC. I do not even speak to the short answer type, I knew the heart. "

Yoo Jae-Suk teased Jang Hee-jin, saying, "I am already late, and I know my frustrated heart now." Jang Hee-jin apologized nicely, saying, "I'm sorry."