Running Man' Jang Hee-jin, Yoo Jae-Suk and 'X-Men' first reunion .. Bona and Jae-young Kim appear

Running Man Jang Hee-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk reunited in the program for the first time since X-Men.Jang Hee-jin, Bona, and Jae-young Kim appeared on SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 31st.When Jang Hee-jin first appeared, Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha said, It is the first time since X-Men.Haha said that Jang Hee-jin was a love line with Kim Jong-min in X-Men at the time.I went to the law of the jungle, said Yang Se-chan, who said, I have a room and I have a secret.The last solo member was actor Jae-young Kim, who was a top model.Haha said, I feel like Yoon Gyun-sang and Na Yoon-kwon are combined.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Jang Hee-jin and Yoo Jae-Suk reunited in the program for the first time since 'X-Men'.

Jang Hee-jin, Bona, and Jae-young Kim appeared on SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 31st.

When Jang Hee-jin first appeared, Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha said, "It is the first time since 'X-Men'." Haha said that Jang Hee-jin was a love line with Kim Jong-min in 'X-Men' at the time.

"I went to the law of the jungle," said Yang Se-chan, who said, "I have a room and I have a secret." The last solo member was actor Jae-young Kim, who was a top model.

Haha said, "I feel like Yoon Gyun-sang and Na Yoon-kwon are combined."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen