Running Man' Jang Hee-jin "MC I tried to understand the frustration that Yoo Jae-Suk feels."

Jang Hee-jin, Kim Jae-young and space girl Bona appeared as guests on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 31st.Yoo Jae-Suk told Jang Hee-jin, who was a good supporter of Ji Suk-jin, I became a lot shameless. The two had met in the past X-Men.Jang Hee-jin said that he recently learned Yoo Jae-Suks heart while playing a beauty program MC. I knew how hard my brother would have been when a guest like me came out.I avoid the eye on the short answer type, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk teased Jang Hee-jin, saying, I am already late, and I know my frustrated heart now. Jang Hee-jin apologized nicely, saying, Im sorry.

Jang Hee-jin, Kim Jae-young and space girl Bona appeared as guests on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 31st.

Yoo Jae-Suk told Jang Hee-jin, who was a good supporter of Ji Suk-jin, "I became a lot shameless." The two had met in the past 'X-Men'.

Jang Hee-jin said that he recently learned Yoo Jae-Suk's heart while playing a beauty program MC. "I knew how hard my brother would have been when a guest like me came out. "I avoid the eye on the short answer type," he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk teased Jang Hee-jin, saying, "I am already late, and I know my frustrated heart now." Jang Hee-jin apologized nicely, saying, "I'm sorry."