Running Man' Jae-young Kim wraps up in Song Ji-hyo with suspected explosion "I'm not really"

Actor Song Ji-hyo was suspected of covering up actor Jae-young Kim.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on April 7, was decorated with a solo covert couple Race.Jae-young Kim was selected as a secret couple by the production team at the opening; Jae-young Kim entered the race, concealing his identity.This race was a game of the way the solo unit won when a secret couple was caught.Among them, Song Ji-hyo shouted to the members who doubted Jae-young Kim that he would not be Jae-young Kim.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Ji Hyo, why do you have to do this?So Song Ji-hyo said, I really swear and I do not. Lee Kwang-soo shouted, I swear, I swear, I can not do it.hwang hye-jin
Actor Song Ji-hyo was suspected of covering up actor Jae-young Kim.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on April 7, was decorated with a solo covert couple Race.Jae-young Kim was selected as a secret couple by the production team at the opening; Jae-young Kim entered the race, concealing his identity.This race was a game of the way the solo unit won when a secret couple was caught.Among them, Song Ji-hyo shouted to the members who doubted Jae-young Kim that he would not be Jae-young Kim.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Ji Hyo, why do you have to do this?So Song Ji-hyo said, I really swear and I do not. Lee Kwang-soo shouted, I swear, I swear, I can not do it.hwang hye-jin

Actor Song Ji-hyo was suspected of covering up actor Jae-young Kim.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on April 7, was decorated with a solo covert couple Race.

Jae-young Kim was selected as a secret couple by the production team at the opening; Jae-young Kim entered the Race, concealing his identity. This Race was a game of the way the solo unit won when a secret couple was caught.

Among them, Song Ji-hyo shouted to the members who doubted Jae-young Kim that he would not be Jae-young Kim. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Ji Hyo, why do you have to do this?"

So Song Ji-hyo said, "I really swear and I do not." Lee Kwang-soo shouted, "I swear, I swear, I can not do it."

hwang hye-jin