Persona 'Ami''s Love Confessions in BTS

BTS, which once again proved to World that this is not all coincidence.The seven members who shouted to the world, Love yourself, say, I want to know about you, and It says the joy of love.The third story of the United States of America Billboards is the mini-album Map City of London the Sol: Persona (MAP OF THE SOUL:PERSONA), released on the 12th.BTS stood at the top of World, conveying the message that Love yourself is the beginning of true love through the previous Love Yourself series, which has been held for two years and six months since October 2017.In the meantime, I started a new series, worrying about what the source of the position was now and where the power came from.Persona Ami in BTSBTS, which has been cheered and loved by fans from all over the world, reveals its interest in knowing more about you, Ami (fan club name).In a U.N. speech last October, those who touched former World youth, saying, Speak Yourself, also embodied their interest in the Amipedia campaign video, which recently recorded 2080 days of memories since their debut with Amids.I learned a little more about the personal stories that Amifidia had posted on me, the members said. (Through Amis) I have included the candid feelings we feel and the words we want to convey to you on this album.The title song, Poetry for Small Things (Boy With Luv) is like Confessions whispering to Ami.I want to be with you. I want to be with you. I want to be with you. I have been with you since I learned you.The subtitle of Poetry for Small Things, Boy With Luv, also comes in contact with the song Boy In Luv released in February 2014.If the Sang Man talks about love that is so young, the Poetry for Small Things feels pleasure in knowing small daily life and happiness, and it says that it is real love and power.In the end, it is the story of interest and love for you, the joy of small and simple love.• The beginning of the journey to find my true self.They do not stop here, but they are honest about the story of the inner world and the thoughts of the world in the wider world.Mikrokosmos, which started with a human interest in World around me, sings the sparkling lights and the light that tells me at the night of the city.One person is a precious star in itself, and it contains the contents of his own vast universe in it.Home (HOME) expressed the home they want to return when they are hard and lonely as where the fans are.I told myself that I was okay but I was not okay, but I was used to it, but I was sick as if it was always the first time, and I was determined to run again and again through repeated mistakes and trial and error through the lyrics I will run again and again even if I run again and again and again.The Map City of London the Sol is also the process of finding a way into your inner world, as you can see from the meaning of map of soul.The subtitle of the series is Persona to ask another lifelong question about Who am I?I ask what I really am between I was born and I made myself and find the answer.And through the next album, it is the will to complete a big picture by continuing the narrative in the form of The Billboards200, which was compiled since 1945, is the top 200 list of weekly album sales in United States of America.Every Friday through Thursday, music and music sales will be counted and released the following week.Billboards compiles the album sales by adding the traditional album sales, the track equivalent albums and TEA, and the number of streaming albums into the album sales.If you download 10 songs or stream 1,500 songs, you will be considered to have bought one traditional album.According to the Billboards on Wednesday, BTS is estimated to have earned 225,000 album figures from 200,000 to 18.When she topped the list last year with Love Yourself Resolution Anser, she earned 185,000 points in her first week of release.
BTS, which once again proved to World that this is not all coincidence.The seven members who shouted to the world, Love yourself, say, I want to know about you, and It says the joy of love.The third story of the United States of America Billboards is the mini-album Map City of London the Sol: Persona (MAP OF THE SOUL:PERSONA), released on the 12th.BTS stood at the top of World, conveying the message that Love yourself is the beginning of true love through the previous Love Yourself series, which has been held for two years and six months since October 2017.In the meantime, I started a new series, worrying about what the source of the position was now and where the power came from.Persona Ami in BTSBTS, which has been cheered and loved by fans from all over the world, reveals its interest in knowing more about you, Ami (fan club name).In a U.N. speech last October, those who touched former World youth, saying, Speak Yourself, also embodied their interest in the Amipedia campaign video, which recently recorded 2080 days of memories since their debut with Amids.I learned a little more about the personal stories that Amifidia had posted on me, the members said. (Through Amis) I have included the candid feelings we feel and the words we want to convey to you on this album.The title song, Poetry for Small Things (Boy With Luv) is like Confessions whispering to Ami.I want to be with you. I want to be with you. I want to be with you. I have been with you since I learned you.The subtitle of Poetry for Small Things, Boy With Luv, also comes in contact with the song Boy In Luv released in February 2014.If the Sang Man talks about love that is so young, the Poetry for Small Things feels pleasure in knowing small daily life and happiness, and it says that it is real love and power.In the end, it is the story of interest and love for you, the joy of small and simple love.• The beginning of the journey to find my true self.They do not stop here, but they are honest about the story of the inner world and the thoughts of the world in the wider world.Mikrokosmos, which started with a human interest in World around me, sings the sparkling lights and the light that tells me at the night of the city.One person is a precious star in itself, and it contains the contents of his own vast universe in it.Home (HOME) expressed the home they want to return when they are hard and lonely as where the fans are.I told myself that I was okay but I was not okay, but I was used to it, but I was sick as if it was always the first time, and I was determined to run again and again through repeated mistakes and trial and error through the lyrics I will run again and again even if I run again and again and again.The Map City of London the Sol is also the process of finding a way into your inner world, as you can see from the meaning of map of soul.The subtitle of the series is Persona to ask another lifelong question about Who am I?I ask what I really am between I was born and I made myself and find the answer.And through the next album, it is the will to complete a big picture by continuing the narrative in the form of The Billboards200, which was compiled since 1945, is the top 200 list of weekly album sales in United States of America.Every Friday through Thursday, music and music sales will be counted and released the following week.Billboards compiles the album sales by adding the traditional album sales, the track equivalent albums and TEA, and the number of streaming albums into the album sales.If you download 10 songs or stream 1,500 songs, you will be considered to have bought one traditional album.According to the Billboards on Wednesday, BTS is estimated to have earned 225,000 album figures from 200,000 to 18.When she topped the list last year with Love Yourself Resolution Anser, she earned 185,000 points in her first week of release.
BTS, which once again proved to World that this is not all coincidence.The seven members who shouted to the world, Love yourself, say, I want to know about you, and It says the joy of love.The third story of the United States of America Billboards is the mini-album Map City of London the Sol: Persona (MAP OF THE SOUL:PERSONA), released on the 12th.BTS stood at the top of World, conveying the message that Love yourself is the beginning of true love through the previous Love Yourself series, which has been held for two years and six months since October 2017.In the meantime, I started a new series, worrying about what the source of the position was now and where the power came from.Persona Ami in BTSBTS, which has been cheered and loved by fans from all over the world, reveals its interest in knowing more about you, Ami (fan club name).In a U.N. speech last October, those who touched former World youth, saying, Speak Yourself, also embodied their interest in the Amipedia campaign video, which recently recorded 2080 days of memories since their debut with Amids.I learned a little more about the personal stories that Amifidia had posted on me, the members said. (Through Amis) I have included the candid feelings we feel and the words we want to convey to you on this album.The title song, Poetry for Small Things (Boy With Luv) is like Confessions whispering to Ami.I want to be with you. I want to be with you. I want to be with you. I have been with you since I learned you.The subtitle of Poetry for Small Things, Boy With Luv, also comes in contact with the song Boy In Luv released in February 2014.If the Sang Man talks about love that is so young, the Poetry for Small Things feels pleasure in knowing small daily life and happiness, and it says that it is real love and power.In the end, it is the story of interest and love for you, the joy of small and simple love.• The beginning of the journey to find my true self.They do not stop here, but they are honest about the story of the inner world and the thoughts of the world in the wider world.Mikrokosmos, which started with a human interest in World around me, sings the sparkling lights and the light that tells me at the night of the city.One person is a precious star in itself, and it contains the contents of his own vast universe in it.Home (HOME) expressed the home they want to return when they are hard and lonely as where the fans are.I told myself that I was okay but I was not okay, but I was used to it, but I was sick as if it was always the first time, and I was determined to run again and again through repeated mistakes and trial and error through the lyrics I will run again and again even if I run again and again and again.The Map City of London the Sol is also the process of finding a way into your inner world, as you can see from the meaning of map of soul.The subtitle of the series is Persona to ask another lifelong question about Who am I?I ask what I really am between I was born and I made myself and find the answer.And through the next album, it is the will to complete a big picture by continuing the narrative in the form of The Billboards200, which was compiled since 1945, is the top 200 list of weekly album sales in United States of America.Every Friday through Thursday, music and music sales will be counted and released the following week.Billboards compiles the album sales by adding the traditional album sales, the track equivalent albums and TEA, and the number of streaming albums into the album sales.If you download 10 songs or stream 1,500 songs, you will be considered to have bought one traditional album.According to the Billboards on Wednesday, BTS is estimated to have earned 225,000 album figures from 200,000 to 18.When she topped the list last year with Love Yourself Resolution Anser, she earned 185,000 points in her first week of release.

BTS, which once again proved to World that "this is not all coincidence". The seven members who shouted to the World, "Love yourself," say, "I want to know about you," and It says "the joy of love."

The third story of the UnIted States of America Billboards is the mini-album Map CIty of London the Sol: Persona (MAP OF THE SOUL:Persona), released on the 12th.

BTS stood at the top of World, conveying the message that "Love yourself is the beginning of true love" through the previous Love Yourself series, which has been held for two years and six months since October 2017. In the meantime, I started a new series, worrying about what the source of the posItion was now and where the power came from.

Persona ‘Ami’ in BTS

BTS, which has been cheered and loved by fans from all over the World, reveals Its interest in knowing more about you, Ami (fan club name). In a U.N. speech last October, those who touched former World youth, saying, "Speak Yourself," also embodied their interest in the Amipedia campaign video, which recently recorded 2080 days of memories since their debut wIth Amids.

“I learned a lIttle more about the Personal stories that Amifidia had posted on me,” the members said. “(Through Amis) I have included the candid feelings we feel and the words we want to convey to you on this album.”

The tItle song, Poetry for Small Things (Boy WIth Luv) is like Confessions whispering to Ami. I want to be wIth you. I want to be wIth you. I want to be wIth you. I have been wIth you since I learned you.

The subtItle of Poetry for Small Things, Boy WIth Luv, also comes in contact wIth the song Boy In Luv released in February 2014. If the 'Sang Man' talks about love that is so young, the 'Poetry for Small Things' feels pleasure in knowing small daily life and happiness, and It says that It is real love and power. In the end, It is the story of 'interest and love for you, the joy of small and simple love'.

• “The beginning of the journey to find my true self.”

They do not stop here, but they are honest about the story of the inner World and the thoughts of the World in the wider World.

Mikrokosmos, which started wIth a human interest in World around me, sings the sparkling lights and the light that tells me at the night of the cIty. One person is a precious star in Itself, and It contains the contents of his own vast universe in It.

Home (HOME) expressed the home they want to return when they are hard and lonely as where the fans are. I told myself that I was okay but I was not okay, but I was used to It, but I was sick as if It was always the first time, and I was determined to run again and again through repeated mistakes and trial and error through the lyrics "I will run again and again even if I run again and again and again."

The Map CIty of London the Sol is also the process of finding a way into your inner World, as you can see from the meaning of 'map of soul'. The subtItle of the series is 'Persona' to ask another lifelong question about "Who am I?" I ask what I really am between 'I was born' and 'I made myself' and find the answer. And through the next album, It is the will to complete a big picture by continuing the narrative in the form of '

The Billboards200, which was compiled since 1945, is the top 200 list of weekly album sales in UnIted States of America. Every Friday through Thursday, music and music sales will be counted and released the following week. Billboards compiles the album sales by adding the tradItional album sales, the track equivalent albums and TEA, and the number of streaming albums into the album sales. If you download 10 songs or stream 1,500 songs, you will be considered to have bought one tradItional album. According to the Billboards on Wednesday, BTS is estimated to have earned 225,000 album figures from 200,000 to 18. When she topped the list last year wIth Love Yourself Resolution Anser, she earned 185,000 points in her first week of release.