Park Jihoon "Warner One Solo Debut, Shake and Feel"

Park Jihoon revealed his solo debut.A showcase commemorating the release of Park Jihoons first solo album, O CLOCK, was held at 4 p.m. on the 26th at the Gyedang Hall in Sangmyung Art Center, Hongji-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.I thought Id be nervous, but Im shaking because Im on stage. I feel like Im making my first debut. Im excited about how youll look at the stage youve prepared, Park said.Park Jihoon releases O Clark at 6 p.m. on the 26th and is actively performing with the title song Love (L.O.V.E.) Love is a Future R&B song with outstanding energy.It contains a sincere confession of a pure man who recalls beautiful memories and raises love.

Park Jihoon revealed his solo debut.

A showcase commemorating the release of Park Jihoon's first solo album, O CLOCK, was held at 4 p.m. on the 26th at the Gyedang Hall in Sangmyung Art Center, Hongji-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.

"I thought I'd be nervous, but I'm shaking because I'm on stage. I feel like I'm making my first debut. I'm excited about how you'll look at the stage you've prepared," Park said.

Park Jihoon releases "O Clark" at 6 p.m. on the 26th and is actively performing with the title song "Love (L.O.V.E.)" Love is a Future R&B song with outstanding energy. It contains a sincere confession of a pure man who recalls beautiful memories and raises love.