Park Jihoon "Solo debut song 'Love', I will show you a cooler look than cute"

Singer Park Jihoon has prided himself on showing another charm than the group Wanna One activity through his solo debut song Love.On the afternoon of the 26th, a showcase was held at the Gyedang Hall of Sangmyung Art Center in Jongno-gu, Seoul to commemorate the release of Park Jihoons first mini album, A Clark (OCLOCK).Park made his debut in the music industry with Wanna One through Mnet Produce 101 Season 2, which was noted for his warm wink with outstanding appearance and eye-catching through the program.Especially, I was able to create a buzzword that is a charm of storage in my heart with overflowing charm.Park Jihoon said, I think many people have seen the cute appearance since Wanna One activity. So, this first album wanted to go to a cool, mysterious feeling rather than cute.I tried to express my lovely, yet serious and cool appearance. I am trying to show you a variety of things. I am preparing for acting. I am preparing a lot of programs to communicate.There are many things I have not shown yet. Park Jihoons first mini-album A Clark will be released at 6 pm on the same day.A Clark includes the title song Love (L.O.V.E.), the intro song The Beginning of..., Earth (US), Would You, Dawn Moon, Young 20, PROD.By Lee Dae-hwi) with a total of six tracks.

Singer Park Jihoon has prided himself on showing another charm than the group Wanna One activity through his solo debut song 'Love'.

On the afternoon of the 26th, a showcase was held at the Gyedang Hall of Sangmyung Art Center in Jongno-gu, Seoul to commemorate the release of Park Jihoon's first mini album, 'A Clark (O'CLOCK).

Park made his debut in the music industry with Wanna One through Mnet 'Produce 101 Season 2', which was noted for his warm wink with outstanding appearance and eye-catching through the program. Especially, I was able to create a buzzword that is a charm of 'storage in my heart' with overflowing charm.

Park Jihoon said, "I think many people have seen the cute appearance since Wanna One activity." So, this first album wanted to go to a cool, mysterious feeling rather than cute. I tried to express my lovely, yet serious and cool appearance. "

"I am trying to show you a variety of things. I am preparing for acting. I am preparing a lot of programs to communicate. There are many things I have not shown yet. "

Park Jihoon's first mini-album 'A Clark' will be released at 6 pm on the same day.

"A Clark" includes the title song "Love (L.O.V.E.), the intro song "The Beginning of...," "Earth (US), "Would You," "Dawn Moon," "Young 20, PROD. By Lee Dae-hwi)" with a total of six tracks.