Park Jihoon said, "I do not expect sexuality, but I hear that I do well alone."

Singer Park Jihoon conveyed his extraordinary aspirations for solo activities.Park Jihoon opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first mini-album A Clark (OCLOCK) at the Gyedang Hall in Sangmyung Art Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th and presented the first stage of his new song Love.Park Jihoon, who caught the microphone again after finishing the first stage of Love, said, I am very satisfied with this album.I did not have time to worry and worry because I wanted to meet with my fans as soon as possible, he said. I thought the fans would be curious about my album.Park Jihoon said, I wanted to satisfy the expectations of my fans. I believe you will like it as much. I prepared really hard.As he started his solo music career with his first mini album, Park Jihoon said, I do not expect grades.I wanted to show you the various hidden figures in me and show you that you are doing well alone. The concept of this activity also came from this idea. Park Jihoon said, I thought that the cute figure was seen as Wanna One activity. So I wanted to go to this first album with a nice and mysterious feeling.I tried to express my lovely and wonderful appearance. Park Jihoon also said, I am preparing a lot including acting. I have not shown you yet, so please expect a lot.Park Jihoon, a former Wanna One, has released music on the theme of love on his solo debut album.The new song Love (L.O.V.E.), which can confirm Park Jihoons pure, joyful and passionate, will be released at 6 p.m. on the same day.

Singer Park Jihoon conveyed his extraordinary aspirations for solo activities.

Park Jihoon opened a showcase to commemorate the release of his first mini-album 'A Clark' (O'CLOCK) at the Gyedang Hall in Sangmyung Art Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th and presented the first stage of his new song 'Love'.

Park Jihoon, who caught the microphone again after finishing the first stage of 'Love', said, "I am very satisfied with this album. "I did not have time to worry and worry because I wanted to meet with my fans as soon as possible," he said. "I thought the fans would be curious about my album."

Park Jihoon said, "I wanted to satisfy the expectations of my fans. I believe you will like it as much. I prepared really hard."

As he started his solo music career with his first mini album, Park Jihoon said, "I do not expect grades. I wanted to show you the various hidden figures in me and show you that you are doing well alone. "

The concept of this activity also came from this idea. Park Jihoon said, "I thought that the cute figure was seen as Wanna One activity. So I wanted to go to this first album with a nice and mysterious feeling. I tried to express my lovely and wonderful appearance. "

Park Jihoon also said, "I am preparing a lot including acting. I have not shown you yet, so please expect a lot."

Park Jihoon, a former Wanna One, has released music on the theme of love on his solo debut album. The new song "Love (L.O.V.E.), which can confirm Park Jihoon's pure, joyful and passionate, will be released at 6 p.m. on the same day.