Park Jihoon, Ma Dong-Seok Table 'Storage in My Heart' is the best

Park Jihoon said, I can not forget memories when asked about the meaning of Wanna One members in the SBS TV Full Entertainment Night recording broadcasted at 8:55 pm on the 2nd. I do not think there will be such glorious memories until I die.It is said that the movie actor Ma Dong-Seoks is especially memorable among the charms of storage in my heart which many entertainers followed.The thick storage was impressive, he said, mimicking Ma Dong-Seok and saying, Its hard for you to make this.Meanwhile, Park Jihoon released his first solo album on March 26 and started standing alone.

Park Jihoon said, "I can not forget memories" when asked about the meaning of Wanna One members in the SBS TV "Full Entertainment Night" recording broadcasted at 8:55 pm on the 2nd. "I do not think there will be such glorious memories until I die."

It is said that the movie actor Ma Dong-Seok's is especially memorable among the charms of 'storage in my heart' which many entertainers followed. "The thick storage was impressive," he said, mimicking Ma Dong-Seok and saying, "It's hard for you to make this."

Meanwhile, Park Jihoon released his first solo album on March 26 and started standing alone.