Park Jihoon "I do not burden my fans for good grades...Communicate with music"

Singer Park Jihoon from Wanna One explained his goal as a solo.At 4 p.m. on the 26th, at the Gyedang Hall of Sangmyung University in Jongno-gu, Seoul, a media showcase was held to release Park Jihoons first mini album OCLOCK.When asked about his solo career goal, Park said, I dont want to expect good grades and put pressure on my fans.Park Jihoon said, I want to be an artist who studies to show various charms while communicating musically with fans.He also said, I did not have many difficulties in preparing for solo, but I felt that I should pay attention to choreography.I hoped there would be no empty place in the choreography part, he said. (Fans) wanted to not feel empty. Park Jihoons first mini-album OCLOCK, which became a solo solo member in Wanna One, is an album that filled feelings such as innocence, joy and passion with Love as the main theme.The title song L.O.V.E is a Future R & B song with a refreshing energy, and it contains a sincere confession of a pure man who wants to raise love by recalling beautiful memories.Photo: News1

Singer Park Jihoon from Wanna One explained his goal as a solo.

At 4 p.m. on the 26th, at the Gyedang Hall of Sangmyung University in Jongno-gu, Seoul, a media showcase was held to release Park Jihoon's first mini album O'CLOCK.

When asked about his solo career goal, Park said, “I don’t want to expect good grades and put pressure on my fans.”

Park Jihoon said, "I want to be an artist who studies to show various charms while communicating musically with fans."

He also said, "I did not have many difficulties in preparing for solo, but I felt that I should pay attention to choreography. I hoped there would be no empty place in the choreography part, "he said." (Fans) wanted to not feel empty. "

Park Jihoon's first mini-album 'O'CLOCK', which became a solo solo member in Wanna One, is an album that filled feelings such as innocence, joy and passion with 'Love' as the main theme. The title song L.O.V.E is a Future R & B song with a refreshing energy, and it contains a sincere confession of a pure man who wants to raise love by recalling beautiful memories.

Photo: News1