What about Park Jihoon's apology? 'I'm sorry.'

Park Jihoon, a former Wanna One, apologized for creating a storage charm.In the SBS entertainment program The Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 2nd, singer Park Jihoon, who stood alone, appeared.On this day, he said, I will not forget the thick storage of Ma Dong-seok, he said of his own storage charm.He said, I remember the chic storage of Ha Jung-woo, he laughed at Ha Jung-woos gesture.I am sorry that I made this kind of thing for my seniors, he said. I actually think it is a great honor for me.Finally, he said, I want to be Park Jihoon, an artist who has been active for a long time rather than a sexual record.

Park Jihoon, a former Wanna One, apologized for creating a "storage" charm.

In the SBS entertainment program The Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 2nd, singer Park Jihoon, who stood alone, appeared.

On this day, he said, "I will not forget the thick storage of Ma Dong-seok," he said of his own "storage" charm.

He said, "I remember the chic storage of Ha Jung-woo," he laughed at Ha Jung-woo's gesture.

"I am sorry that I made this kind of thing for my seniors," he said. "I actually think it is a great honor for me."

Finally, he said, "I want to be Park Jihoon, an artist who has been active for a long time rather than a sexual record."