Park Jihoon apple "Ma Dong-Seok 'storage' impressive, made a charm for nothing..." ('Night')

Park Jihoon, a former boy group Wanna One, expressed his sorryness to Ma Dong-Seok.Park Jihoon, who released his album as a solo singer, appeared on SBS s full-length entertainment night broadcast on the last two days.In an interview after the first showcase stage on the day, Park Jihoon said, It is an unforgettable memory. I will not have glorious memories until I die.I miss it. He also expressed his gratitude for the wreath, Yoon Ji-sung and Ha Sung-woon cheered and Bae Jin-young sent wreaths. Park Jihoon also showed a very popular Storage in My Heart and said, I can not forget Ma Dong-Seoks storage.I am impressed with the thick storage, he said. I made this for nothing, so my seniors are hard. It is an honor for me (the seniors) to follow it, he added.Meanwhile, Park Jihoon released his first solo album on the 26th of last month and started to stand alone.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

Park Jihoon, a former boy group Wanna One, expressed his sorryness to Ma Dong-Seok.

Park Jihoon, who released his album as a solo singer, appeared on SBS 's full-length entertainment night broadcast on the last two days.

In an interview after the first showcase stage on the day, Park Jihoon said, "It is an unforgettable memory. I will not have glorious memories until I die. I miss it. "He also expressed his gratitude for the wreath," Yoon Ji-sung and Ha Sung-woon cheered and Bae Jin-young sent wreaths. "

Park Jihoon also showed a very popular 'Storage in My Heart' and said, "I can not forget Ma Dong-Seok's 'storage'. I am impressed with the thick storage, "he said." I made this for nothing, so my seniors are hard. " "It is an honor for me (the seniors) to follow it," he added.

Meanwhile, Park Jihoon released his first solo album on the 26th of last month and started to stand alone.

Photos capture SBS broadcast screen