"Ugly Son of a bitch" Im Yoon-ah "When I was a kid, Tony Ahn fan... I went to the concert."

Group Girls Generation member Im Yoon-ah, 28, confessed to being a fan of Tony Ahn.Im Yoon-ah appeared on the SBS entertainment program Ugly Our Little on the 24th as a special MC.In the advent of Im Yoon-ah, the Movengers mothers expressed their favor; the most active of these was Tony Ahns mother.When asked who was the best member of the group H.O.T., Im Yoon-ah replied, I was a fan of Tony Ahn when I was young. I went to a concert and it was as it was when I was active.Tony Ahns mother said, I knew it, and I wish I could marry Tony Ahn (Im Yoon-ah). Im Yoon-ah was embarrassed.Shin Dong-yeop praised Im Yoon-ahs beauty and said, When I was a child, I think I heard a lot of pretty because I was in the entertainment industry.Im Yoon-ah said, No, the better you listen to good things, he said.

Group Girls' Generation member Im Yoon-ah, 28, confessed to being a fan of Tony Ahn.

Im Yoon-ah appeared on the SBS entertainment program "Ugly Our Little" on the 24th as a special MC. In the advent of Im Yoon-ah, the “Movengers” mothers expressed their favor; the most active of these was Tony Ahn’s mother.

When asked who was the best member of the group H.O.T., Im Yoon-ah replied, “I was a fan of Tony Ahn when I was young. I went to a concert and it was as it was when I was active.”

Tony Ahn’s mother said, “I knew it,” and “I wish I could marry Tony Ahn (Im Yoon-ah). Im Yoon-ah was embarrassed.

Shin Dong-yeop praised Im Yoon-ah's beauty and said, "When I was a child, I think I heard a lot of 'pretty' because I was in the entertainment industry. Im Yoon-ah said, "No, the better you listen to good things," he said.