"Mirah" Yang Se-hyeong ""All The Butlers"" third place in appearance rankings, and below me is Lee Seung-gi"

Mr Radio Yang Se-hyeong reveals All The Butlers appearance rankingOn the 12th KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Nam Chang-hees Mr Radio, comedian Yang Se-hee appeared and talked.One listener on the day said to Yang Se-hyeong, I did not know when I saw All The Butlers, but because I am there, Yang Se-hyeong looks really handsome. Yang Se-hyeong said, I am third in All The Butlers.My bottom is Lee Seung-gi, he said firmly, and Lee Seung-gi has a chameleon effect. When he plays or sings, his face shines.On the other hand, if you perform entertainment, you will turn into a funny face. Yang Se-hyeong also answered, These days, I am the person who is right with the gag code.

'Mr Radio' Yang Se-hyeong reveals All The Butlers' appearance ranking

On the 12th KBS Cool FM 'Yoon Jung-soo, Nam Chang-hee's Mr Radio', comedian Yang Se-hee appeared and talked.

One listener on the day said to Yang Se-hyeong, "I did not know when I saw All The Butlers', but because I am there, Yang Se-hyeong looks really handsome." Yang Se-hyeong said, "I am third in All The Butlers'."

"My bottom is Lee Seung-gi," he said firmly, "and Lee Seung-gi has a chameleon effect. When he plays or sings, his face shines. On the other hand, if you perform entertainment, you will turn into a funny face. "

Yang Se-hyeong also answered, "These days, I am the person who is right with the gag code."