Monstar X "Third World Tour, Shows More Growing and Developing"

Monstarrr X will open its third world tour, which began in 2017 with this Seoul performance.It will show a further growth centering on the songs of the second regular album part 2 We A Hear released in February.When asked about his third world tour, leader Shannu said, It will be a concert full of emotion and fun as well as dynamic appearance.I am very grateful to have to visit fans who have not met often, he added.I feel good to meet my World fans, and Ill show you some good performances and great looks, Won said.I am delighted to see more fans in a wider place on my third world tour, IM said. I will show you how you have grown and developed.We will make the Monstarrr X appeal public and work hard until our music dominates the former World, Juheon said.Monstarrr X will perform in 18 cities around the world from Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania until August after the Seoul performance.

Monstarrr X will open its third World tour, which began in 2017 with this Seoul performance. It will show a further growth centering on the songs of the second regular album part 2 'We A Hear' released in February.

When asked about his third World tour, leader Shannu said, "It will be a concert full of emotion and fun as well as dynamic appearance." “I am very grateful to have to visit fans who have not met often,” he added.

“I feel good to meet my World fans, and I’ll show you some good performances and great looks,” Won said.

“I am delighted to see more fans in a wider place on my third World tour,” IM said. “I will show you how you have grown and developed.”

“We will make the Monstarrr X appeal public and work hard until our music dominates the former World,” Juheon said.

Monstarrr X will perform in 18 cities around the World from Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania until August after the Seoul performance.