"Midnight" Park Jihoon "Ma Dong-Seok and Ha Jung-woo tables are adorable, I like it...glorious."

Project group Wanna One singer Park Jihoon expressed his gratitude to actors Ma Dong-Seok and Ha Jung-woo.Park Jihoon, who challenged himself to stand alone while releasing his first solo album on SBS s full-length entertainment night broadcast on the last two days.I cant forget it, Park Jihoon said of the group Wanna One, who had been in the group for a year and a half, saying, Can I face such a glorious thing again until I die? I miss it.Then, Park Jihoons representative charm Storage in My Heart followed by many entertainers, I can not forget the storage of Ma Dong-Seok.I was impressed, he said, imitating Ma Dong-Seok. He also followed Ha Jung-woos charm and said, I like this. Park Jihoon said, I am so glad that I have made this for nothing, and I am very honored for me.

Project group Wanna One singer Park Jihoon expressed his gratitude to actors Ma Dong-Seok and Ha Jung-woo.

Park Jihoon, who challenged himself to stand alone while releasing his first solo album on SBS 's full-length entertainment night broadcast on the last two days.

"I can't forget it," Park Jihoon said of the group Wanna One, who had been in the group for a year and a half, saying, "Can I face such a glorious thing again until I die? I miss it."

Then, Park Jihoon's representative charm "Storage in My Heart" followed by many entertainers, "I can not forget the storage of Ma Dong-Seok. I was impressed, "he said, imitating Ma Dong-Seok. He also followed Ha Jung-woo's charm and said," I like this. "

Park Jihoon said, "I am so glad that I have made this for nothing, and I am very honored for me."