'Marriage' Lee Jung-hyun "Preliminary groom, no good fighting for personality ... Son Ye-jin and Gong Hyo-jin cheering"

Singer and actor Lee Jung-hyun expressed his affection for the prospective groom and his gratitude for his colleagues.Lee Jung-hyun said, I am younger than me, but I am adult, sincere and good personality. I feel like a lie, but I have never fought in a year.He advised me to keep such a mind in the future. I am grateful that there are so many people who congratulate me, said Son Ye-jin and Gong Hyo-jin, who are close actors, sent a good text message this morning.I was nervous and I was empowered by them. As for the honeymoon, he said, I am not going far because I am scheduled to shoot immediately after the wedding ceremony.Finally, he said, I did not decide who received the bouquet. He said, I decided to give good luck to one person with a certain gift.On the other hand, Lee Jung-hyun will make a 100-year anniversary with the prospective groom, an orthopedic surgeon at a university hospital younger than three years old.

Singer and actor Lee Jung-hyun expressed his affection for the prospective groom and his gratitude for his colleagues.

Lee Jung-hyun said, "I am younger than me, but I am adult, sincere and good personality. I feel like a lie, but I have never fought in a year. He advised me to keep such a mind in the future. "

"I am grateful that there are so many people who congratulate me," said Son Ye-jin and Gong Hyo-jin, who are close actors, sent a good text message this morning. I was nervous and I was empowered by them. "

As for the honeymoon, he said, "I am not going far because I am scheduled to shoot immediately after the wedding ceremony."

Finally, he said, "I did not decide who received the bouquet." He said, "I decided to give good luck to one person with a certain gift."

On the other hand, Lee Jung-hyun will make a 100-year anniversary with the prospective groom, an orthopedic surgeon at a university hospital younger than three years old.