M Countdown' IZ*ONE, # 1 for 2 consecutive weeks...to the first BTS comeback stage in Korea

Girl group IZ*ONE topped Momo LandIn Mnet M Countdown, which aired on the afternoon of the 18th, Momo Land and IZ*ONE were nominated as the top candidates.The combined real-time vote on the day showed IZ*ONE Violetta topped the list of Momos Ime So Hot.IZ*ONE said, I have been in the top spot for two consecutive weeks. I feel like thank you so much that I can not express my gratitude and love to Wizwon.On the other hand, the comeback stage of BTS for the first time in Korea was released on the day.BTS performed its all-time stage with three songs on the day, including the title songs of the album, Poetry for Small Things, Dionysus and Make It Right.

Girl group IZ*ONE topped Momo Land

In Mnet M Countdown, which aired on the afternoon of the 18th, Momo Land and IZ*ONE were nominated as the top candidates.

The combined real-time vote on the day showed IZ*ONE Violetta topped the list of Momo's Ime So Hot.

IZ*ONE said, "I have been in the top spot for two consecutive weeks." "I feel like Thank You so much that I can not express my gratitude and love to Wizwon."

On the other hand, the comeback stage of BTS for the first time in Korea was released on the day.

BTS performed its all-time stage with three songs on the day, including the title songs of the album, Poetry for Small Things, Dionysus and Make It Right.