Lee Yoo-ri, BTS dance to...Men on a Mission' s big release

Lee Yoo-ri bends Men on a MissionActor Lee Yoo-ri appeared as a transfer student on JTBC Knowing Bros broadcast on the 19th.Lee Yoo-ri introduced himself, saying, You can blow away with your eyes alone (and) transferred from Lee Yoo-ri.Lee Yoo-ri said, When I appeared on MBC weekend drama Hide and Seek, I was worried about the high audience rating of Knowing Bros, which was broadcasted in the same time zone. I do not care about me now (I do not broadcast the same time zone), he said.He also performed a full-fledged performance as well as a show of talent. He showed cover dance to BTSs Burning Up and also opened his previous MBC Hide and Seek OST.In Men on a Mission, we also showed Kang Ho-dong driving.Lee Yoo-ri mentioned Kang Ho-dongs first meeting on SBS Good Sunday - X-Men, saying, I was a rookie at that time, and Kang Ho-dong, who was on his birthday, was like a king surrounded by staff and cast members.Kang Ho-dong said it was unjust but laughed at Lee Yoo-ris bomb remarks.Lee Yoo-ri did not forget to promote the new MBC new drama Spring Comes Spring.What I like is comic, Lee Yoo-ri said, adding, When Im doing comedy, its fun on the spot, too. Its hard to laugh together, its energy.

Lee Yoo-ri bends Men on a Mission

Actor Lee Yoo-ri appeared as a transfer student on JTBC Knowing Bros' broadcast on the 19th. Lee Yoo-ri introduced himself, saying, "You can blow away with your eyes alone (and) transferred from Lee Yoo-ri."

Lee Yoo-ri said, "When I appeared on mbc weekend drama 'Hide and Seek', I was worried about the high audience rating of Knowing Bros', which was broadcasted in the same time zone." "I do not care about me now (I do not broadcast the same time zone)," he said.

He also performed a full-fledged performance as well as a show of talent. He showed cover dance to BTS's "Burning Up" and also opened his previous mbc 'Hide and Seek' OST.

In Men on a Mission, we also showed Kang Ho-dong driving. Lee Yoo-ri mentioned Kang Ho-dong's first meeting on SBS 'Good Sunday - X-Men', saying, "I was a rookie at that time, and Kang Ho-dong, who was on his birthday, was like a king surrounded by staff and cast members."

Kang Ho-dong said it was "unjust" but laughed at Lee Yoo-ri's bomb remarks.

Lee Yoo-ri did not forget to promote the new mbc new drama 'Spring Comes Spring'. "What I like is comic," Lee Yoo-ri said, adding, "When I'm doing comedy, it's fun on the spot, too. It's hard to laugh together, it's energy."