Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae to clean up...All The Butlers Integrated' Yang Hee-eun party

Yang Hee-eun, the voice of comfort, made everyone feel uncomfortable.On SBS All The Butlers Integrated, which aired on the 14th (Sun), the top Model members were pictured on live radio with Master Yang Hee-eun.Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyung, and Yook Sungjae had dinner with the master Yang Hee-eun and Yang Hee-kyung, the brother of Yang Hee-eun.Over dinner, Yang Hee-eun talked about his 49-year song life: The faint tree protects the forest. To the upset, Stay on. Just hold on.Then there is an end, he said.After dinner, Yang Hee-eun announced a surprise mission to the members, saying, Lets do radio.The members were embarrassed by the live broadcast, and Lee Seung-gi said, I have a live-life depression. Yang Hee-eun said, I have been radio since 1971.Its because of the radio that people remember my songs and voices, he said, adding that the media called radio is far more honest than TV, and its much more genuine.The next morning, the members joined Yang Hee-eun on the live broadcast The Radio Comforting You. Unlike Yang Hee-eun, the members were very nervous.Lee Seung-gi, who rehearsed before the start of the live broadcast, said, Today, I am going to play the radio with the concept of up, and the best comfort is likely to be the song of the master. Yang Hee-eun, who responded happily, started to sing love about love on the spot.In a high-quality live by Yang Hee-eun, Yook Sungjae admired, saying, I heard rehearsals and I was comforted.Finally, the live broadcast started, and Lee Sang-yoon started the opening with a comment on the comfort he prepared the day before.Yang Hee-eun and the members then gave advice and comfort to various stories that require comfort, such as I pressed my heart while spying on the Instagram of my first love, I accidentally ate the food of my guest while working part-time, and I enlist my son.Yook Sungjae, who accidentally broke Yang Hee-euns eyeglass line in the last broadcast, confessed that through a radio story.Yang Hee-eun, who noticed the facts at once, said, Its okay, its not important, and said, It will be restored at any time.However, Hold me once laughed at Yook Sungjae, saying Why and refused chicly.On the other hand, Gugudan cleaning, which Yang Hee-eun invited directly, was a special guest on this day.Se-jeong introduced a story about her mother, who started a new job at a late age.Yang Hee-eun suggested that she spend a small time with her mother, saying, What she can do is to take a bath on the weekend or take a walk together.Yang Hee-eun, who talked about the members and mother, said, I have no baby with two cancer surgeries, so I probably do not know.I do not think I will be able to grow up, he said. But one thing is certain that I can sing and broadcast in the morning because my mother gave me a strong birth.I also thank my mother for being healthy until she is ninety years old. Yang Hee-eun then made the hearts of those who were enthusiastic about Mom to Daughter with cleaning.Lee Sang-yoon, with his eyes reddened, said, I thought my mother would be there for a long time, but recently at a family meeting, I saw a long future and talked about it, and my parents said, It is a few years at best that we think about you and we are together.I never thought about it. Yang Hee-eun said, I always think, how much time do I have to spend with my mother?How empty is it when there is no fence you can call Mom, so lets not be upset after you leave and express it now, he said with heartfelt advice.Yang Hee-eun said, The beginning of my song was comforting.I sang to comfort me, he said, saying that at the young age of thirteen, my father died and started singing to fill his empty heart.Finally, Yang Hee-eun said, I want you to play this song when I die.I hope this song will remain and go around the world. He wrote a song Even after I left , which he wrote to comfort the people left behind.SBS

Yang Hee-eun, the voice of comfort, made everyone feel uncomfortable.

On SBS' All The Butlers Integrated, which aired on the 14th (Sun), the Top Model members were pictured on live radio with Master Yang Hee-eun.

Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyung, and Yook Sungjae had dinner with the master Yang Hee-eun and Yang Hee-kyung, the brother of Yang Hee-eun. Over dinner, Yang Hee-eun talked about his 49-year song life: “The faint tree protects the forest. To the upset, “Stay on. Just hold on. Then there is an end, "he said.

After dinner, Yang Hee-eun announced a surprise mission to the members, saying, "Let's do radio." The members were embarrassed by the live broadcast, and Lee Seung-gi said, "I have a live-life depression." Yang Hee-eun said, "I have been radio since 1971. “It’s because of the radio that people remember my songs and voices,” he said, adding that the media called radio is far more honest than TV, and it’s much more genuine.”

The next morning, the members joined Yang Hee-eun on the live broadcast "The Radio Comforting You." Unlike Yang Hee-eun, the members were very nervous. Lee Seung-gi, who rehearsed before the start of the live broadcast, said, "Today, I am going to play the radio with the concept of 'up', and the best comfort is likely to be the song of the master." Yang Hee-eun, who responded happily, started to sing 'love about love' on the spot. In a high-quality live by Yang Hee-eun, Yook Sungjae admired, saying, "I heard rehearsals and I was comforted.

Finally, the live broadcast started, and Lee Sang-yoon started the opening with a comment on the comfort he prepared the day before. Yang Hee-eun and the members then gave advice and comfort to various stories that require comfort, such as 'I pressed my heart while spying on the Instagram of my first love', 'I accidentally ate the food of my guest while working part-time', and 'I enlist my son'.

Yook Sungjae, who accidentally broke Yang Hee-eun's eyeglass line in the last broadcast, confessed that through a radio story. Yang Hee-eun, who noticed the facts at once, said, "It's okay, it's not important," and said, "It will be restored at any time." However, "Hold me once" laughed at Yook Sungjae, saying "Why" and refused chicly.

On the other hand, Gugudan cleaning, which Yang Hee-eun invited directly, was a special guest on this day. Se-jeong introduced a story about her mother, who started a new job at a late age. Yang Hee-eun suggested that she spend a small time with her mother, saying, "What she can do is to take a bath on the weekend or take a walk together."

Yang Hee-eun, who talked about the members and mother, said, "I have no baby with two cancer surgeries, so I probably do not know. I do not think I will be able to grow up, "he said." But one thing is certain that I can sing and broadcast in the morning because my mother gave me a strong birth. I also thank my mother for being healthy until she is ninety years old. "

Yang Hee-eun then made the hearts of those who were enthusiastic about 'Mom to Daughter' with cleaning. Lee Sang-yoon, with his eyes reddened, said, "I thought my mother would be there for a long time, but recently at a family meeting, I saw a long future and talked about it, and my parents said, 'It is a few years at best that we think about you and we are together.' I never thought about it. "

Yang Hee-eun said, "I always think, how much time do I have to spend with my mother?" “How empty is it when there is no fence you can call ‘Mom’, so let’s not be upset after you leave and express it now,” he said with heartfelt advice.

Yang Hee-eun said, "The beginning of my song was comforting. I sang to comfort me, "he said, saying that at the young age of thirteen, my father died and started singing to fill his empty heart. Finally, Yang Hee-eun said, "I want you to play this song when I die. I hope this song will remain and go around the world. "He wrote a song" Even after I left ", which he wrote to comfort the people left behind.

SBS