Lee Jung-hyun, today (7th) marriage..."Gong Hyo-jin and Son Ye-jin congratulated me."

Singer and actor Lee Jung-hyun said he received a message of congratulations from fellow entertainers.Lee Jung-hyun explained that he decided to marry his husband because he was younger than me but had an adult side. He said, I am good. I have never fought in a year or so.I dont know if youre envious, he said, but Gong Hyo-jin and Son Ye-jin, among the fellow entertainers who havent married yet, gave me an inside job this morning.On this day, Lee Jung-hyun married a boyfriend of an orthopedic surgeon who was three years younger.

Singer and actor Lee Jung-hyun said he received a message of congratulations from fellow entertainers.

Lee Jung-hyun explained that he decided to marry his husband because he was younger than me but had an adult side. He said, "I am good. I have never fought in a year or so."

“I don’t know if you’re envious,” he said, “but Gong Hyo-jin and Son Ye-jin, among the fellow entertainers who haven’t married yet, gave me an inside job this morning.

On this day, Lee Jung-hyun married a boyfriend of an orthopedic surgeon who was three years younger.