Kim Sae-ron, asking Lee Hong-gi to borrow '10 million won', says: "Where do you send it?"

In the Web entertainment Nuclear Insight Alliance, which was unveiled on the 26th, MC Lee Hong-gi was shown to test friendships to his acquaintances.The test sent a text message to five acquaintances asking Do not ask why, I am in a hurry, but I need to borrow 10 million won to confirm the reply. Lee Hong-gi texted Kim Sae-ron, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Si-eon, Bitubi Ilhun and Anflying Kim Jaehyeon.Lee Hong-gi responded with a touching response to Kim Sae-rons reply, saying, To my 20-year-old brother.Kim Sae-ron surprised everyone by answering Lee Hong-gis message to borrow money, Where do you send me now?MC Dindin said, Sarron is rich! He is the main character of the movie.In addition, Lee Si-eon said, Now? Aw, again?Ilhun sent a message saying, Im shooting! Excuse me! which embarrassed Lee Hong-gi, who immediately called Ilhun and said, Dont shoot me, right? Dont shoot me!I was on the air, he explained.The netizens who saw this responded such as cool, Sarron is Young & Rich, Lee Hong-gi lived well.

In the Web entertainment Nuclear Insight Alliance, which was unveiled on the 26th, MC Lee Hong-gi was shown to test friendships to his acquaintances.

The test sent a text message to five acquaintances asking 'Do not ask why, I am in a hurry, but I need to borrow 10 million won' to confirm the reply. Lee Hong-gi texted Kim Sae-ron, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Si-eon, Bitubi Ilhun and Anflying Kim Jaehyeon.

Lee Hong-gi responded with a touching response to Kim Sae-ron's reply, saying, "To my 20-year-old brother."

Kim Sae-ron surprised everyone by answering Lee Hong-gi's message to borrow money, "Where do you send me now?"

MC Dindin said, "Sarron is rich! He is the main character of the movie."

In addition, Lee Si-eon said, "Now? Aw, again?

Ilhun sent a message saying, “I’m shooting! Excuse me!” which embarrassed Lee Hong-gi, who immediately called Ilhun and said, “Don’t shoot me, right? Don’t shoot me! “I was on the air,” he explained.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "cool", "Sarron is Young & Rich", "Lee Hong-gi lived well".