Jung Woo-sung "'Innocent Witness', Reads Scenario and Feels Healed"

Jung Woo-sung recalled the first time he read the scenario of this movie at the media distribution preview of the movie Innocent Witness (director Lee Han) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the 21st, saying, The feelings that Ji-woo and Sunho share, and the feelings that I share with my father were so warm.I felt that warmth for a long time and felt like I was healed when I covered the scenario. That was probably contrary to the characters in the works I have been working on over the past few years.I think it was a scenario that I could afford to take care of myself from the inside, so I felt like that. When I covered the scenario, I felt like I wanted to shoot right away.I wanted to feel and express the feelings I felt while reading the scenario while meeting Ji-woo on the set. Innocent Witness depicted what happened when a large law firm lawyer Sunho, who was supposed to be a snob for reality, was identified as a lawyer in a murder case that had the opportunity to be promoted to a partner lawyer, and met an autistic girl, the only witness to the case.Actor Jung Woo-sung played the role of lawyer Sun Ho who must prove the innocence of the leading The Suspect, and Kim Hyang Gi played the role of Ji-woo, the autistic girl who is the only witness to the case.Lee Gyu-hyung played the role of the prosecutor in charge of the case, Yeom Hye-ran played the role of The Suspect Miran in the case, Jang Young-nam played the mother of Ji-woo, and Park Geun-hyung played the old friend Su-in of Sunho.Meanwhile, Innocent Witness will be released on February 13th.

Jung Woo-sung recalled the first time he read the scenario of this movie at the media distribution preview of the movie "Innocent Witness" (director Lee Han) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the 21st, saying, "The feelings that Ji-woo and Sunho share, and the feelings that I share with my father were so warm. I felt that warmth for a long time and felt like I was healed when I covered the scenario. "

"That was probably contrary to the characters in the works I have been working on over the past few years. I think it was a scenario that I could afford to take care of myself from the inside, so I felt like that. "

"When I covered the scenario, I felt like I wanted to shoot right away. I wanted to feel and express the feelings I felt while reading the scenario while meeting Ji-woo on the set. "

'Innocent Witness' depicted what happened when a large law firm lawyer Sunho, who was supposed to be a snob for reality, was identified as a lawyer in a murder case that had the opportunity to be promoted to a partner lawyer, and met an autistic girl, the only witness to the case.

Actor Jung Woo-sung played the role of lawyer Sun Ho who must prove the innocence of the leading The Suspect, and Kim Hyang Gi played the role of Ji-woo, the autistic girl who is the only witness to the case.

Lee Gyu-hyung played the role of the prosecutor in charge of the case, Yeom Hye-ran played the role of The Suspect Miran in the case, Jang Young-nam played the mother of Ji-woo, and Park Geun-hyung played the old friend Su-in of Sunho.

Meanwhile, 'Innocent Witness' will be released on February 13th.