Jung Woo-sung "feels the weight of responsibility, should not be crushed"

I feel a lot of responsibility.Actor Jung Woo-sung attended an Interview with the movie Witness (director Lee Han-bae Lotte Entertainment) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 22nd.Jung Woo-sung made various social remarks and was also criticized by opposition to them.In Korea, actors are not official, but in Korea, actors are evaluated as certified.In fact, it is true that people who are given reputation, who are not anonymous, have to be careful and responsible for their actions. I think that consciousness is necessary for such things. Jung Woo-sung said, I think it is a scenario I have done, so I think I will put down what I can give to my juniors.Even in non-commercial films, the choices and attempts that give me experience when new filmmakers who have less experience than I try seem to affect the overall atmosphere.It was a movie that I felt so much about the social wave of bits. There were many gangster movies made at that time.I have avoided such things myself, but I do not know myself, but the standards for small decisions are a Xiao Xin, and if I keep building up, I think I will have an overall atmosphere in my group or in his group. He emphasized himself influence and responsibility - it always seemed like a recount to himself.You shouldnt be weighed by the weight of responsibility, I think you need to look at it at a reasonable distance.When I take care of my own responsibility and the consciousness of working as a filmmaker over 25 years of experience, I try to take it objectively without being overwhelmed by responsibility and weight.

"I feel a lot of responsibility."

Actor Jung Woo-sung attended an Interview with the movie "Witness" (director Lee Han-bae Lotte Entertainment) held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 22nd.

Jung Woo-sung made various social remarks and was also criticized by opposition to them.

"In Korea, actors are not official, but in Korea, actors are evaluated as certified. In fact, it is true that people who are given reputation, who are not anonymous, have to be careful and responsible for their actions. I think that consciousness is necessary for such things. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "I think it is a scenario I have done, so I think I will put down what I can give to my juniors."

"Even in non-commercial films, the choices and attempts that give me experience when new filmmakers who have less experience than I try seem to affect the overall atmosphere. It was a movie that I felt so much about the social wave of bits. There were many gangster movies made at that time. I have avoided such things myself, but I do not know myself, but the standards for small decisions are a Xiao Xin, and if I keep building up, I think I will have an overall atmosphere in my group or in his group. "

He emphasized himself 'influence' and 'responsibility' - it always seemed like a recount to himself.

“You shouldn’t be weighed by the weight of responsibility, I think you need to look at it at a reasonable distance. When I take care of my own responsibility and the consciousness of working as a filmmaker over 25 years of experience, I try to take it objectively without being overwhelmed by responsibility and weight. "