1 Jung Woo-sung "Marriage? No.. I give up.. I live with hope."

Jung Woo-sung said in an interview with the film Innocent Witness (director Lee Han) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 22nd, I sympathize with the scene where the role in the movie is being urged by my father (Park Geun-hyung) every year.Is anyone there? I keep asking. Same. Just different words. Its sour, I know. How can it be?I have a lot of these minds and I spit out a word. I think Sunho gave up, but I do not think he gave up, but something is a hope that lives with him.Jung Woo-sung played the role of lawyer Sun Ho who must prove the innocence of a leading suspect in Innocent Witness.Innocent Witness depicted what happened when a large law firm lawyer Sunho, who was supposed to be a snob for reality, was identified as a lawyer in a murder case that had the opportunity to be promoted to a partner lawyer, and met an autistic girl, the only witness to the case.It will be released on February 13th.

Jung Woo-sung said in an Interview with the film "Innocent Witness" (director Lee Han) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 22nd, "I sympathize with the scene where the role in the movie is being urged by my father (Park Geun-hyung) every year. Is anyone there?' I keep asking. Same. Just different words. It's sour, I know. How can it be? I have a lot of these minds and I spit out a word. "

"I think Sunho gave up, but I do not think he gave up, but something is a hope that lives with him."

Jung Woo-sung played the role of lawyer Sun Ho who must prove the innocence of a leading suspect in 'Innocent Witness'.

'Innocent Witness' depicted what happened when a large law firm lawyer Sunho, who was supposed to be a snob for reality, was identified as a lawyer in a murder case that had the opportunity to be promoted to a partner lawyer, and met an autistic girl, the only witness to the case. It will be released on February 13th.