Jung Woo-sung "Kim Hyang Gi, I Seen at Advertising Field 17 Years Ago, First Not Find It" (Interview)

Jung Woo-sung introduced Kim Hyang Gi and his relationship.Actor Jung Woo-sung said in an interview with Innocent Witness at a cafe in Sogyeok-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 22nd, I first made a relationship with Body Chemistry 17 years ago when I was so young that I did not know when I met him at the scene.Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang Gi shared a 2003 advertisement for a bakery brand; at the time Kim Hyang Gi was known as 29 months.Jung Woo-sung said, I was surprised to hear that on the spot, he said, I heard this thought first because the baby grew up and did it.At the same time, I thought, Youre so big, then I... He said, It was amazing and fun to be able to share such a relationship in two relationships.Innocent Witness is a story about a lawyer who decided to be a snob for reality and autistic girl who is the only witness to Murders case.Jung Woo-sung played the role of Sunho, who moved his enemies from Minbyeon to a large law firm, and Kim Hyang Gi was selected as a witness autistic girl Jiu.Wan-deuk, Elegant Lie Lee Han caught megaphone.Sunho, played by Jung Woo-sung, is a character who must prove the innocence of the suspect in the Murder case ahead of the selection of a partner lawyer.After deciding to become a snob lawyer to repay his fathers debt guarantee, he struggles between humanity and reality.It will be released on February 13th.

Jung Woo-sung introduced Kim Hyang Gi and his relationship.

Actor Jung Woo-sung said in an Interview with "Innocent Witness" at a cafe in Sogyeok-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 22nd, "I first made a relationship with Body Chemistry 17 years ago when I was so young that I did not know when I met him at the scene."

Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang Gi shared a 2003 advertisement for a bakery brand; at the time Kim Hyang Gi was known as 29 months.

Jung Woo-sung said, "I was surprised to hear that on the spot," he said, "I heard this thought first because the baby grew up and did it."

"At the same time, I thought, 'You're so big, then I...'" He said, "It was amazing and fun to be able to share such a relationship in two relationships."

'Innocent Witness' is a story about a lawyer who decided to be a snob for reality and autistic girl who is the only witness to Murder's case.

Jung Woo-sung played the role of Sunho, who moved his enemies from Minbyeon to a large law firm, and Kim Hyang Gi was selected as a witness autistic girl Jiu. 'Wan-deuk', 'Elegant Lie' Lee Han caught megaphone.

Sunho, played by Jung Woo-sung, is a character who must prove the innocence of the suspect in the Murder case ahead of the selection of a partner lawyer. After deciding to become a snob lawyer to repay his father's debt guarantee, he struggles between humanity and reality.

It will be released on February 13th.