Jeong Hyeong-don "I always live with sorry and gratitude to Infinite Challenge'"

Jeong Hyeong-don left a message for Infinite Challenge fansMBC Infinite Challenge released a video message of Jeong Hyeong-don on the official Instagram on April 1.Jeong Hyeong-don shouted Infinite Challenge for a long time and said, I cry Infinite Challenge for a long time.Jeong Hyeong-don said, I heard today is the first anniversary of the end of the Infinite Challenge season.Of course, I am sorry to say that I first greeted Infinite Challenge, but I hope that other members will be making good memories because they are doing Insta Live together today.I hope it will be a time to recall happy memories once again. I am sorry once again that I can not do it together because I have a job.I am always sorry for my Infinite Challenge brothers, sisters, and viewers, and I am always grateful.I will be a Jeong Hyeong-don who always does my best. Thank you. emigration site
Jeong Hyeong-don left a message for Infinite Challenge fansMBC Infinite Challenge released a video message of Jeong Hyeong-don on the official Instagram on April 1.Jeong Hyeong-don shouted Infinite Challenge for a long time and said, I cry Infinite Challenge for a long time.Jeong Hyeong-don said, I heard today is the first anniversary of the end of the Infinite Challenge season.Of course, I am sorry to say that I first greeted Infinite Challenge, but I hope that other members will be making good memories because they are doing Insta Live together today.I hope it will be a time to recall happy memories once again. I am sorry once again that I can not do it together because I have a job.I am always sorry for my Infinite Challenge brothers, sisters, and viewers, and I am always grateful.I will be a Jeong Hyeong-don who always does my best. Thank you. emigration site

Jeong Hyeong-don left a message for Infinite Challenge' fans

MBC Infinite Challenge' released a video message of Jeong Hyeong-don on the official Instagram on April 1.

Jeong Hyeong-don shouted Infinite Challenge' for a long time and said, "I cry Infinite Challenge' for a long time."

Jeong Hyeong-don said, "I heard today is the first anniversary of the end of the Infinite Challenge' season. Of course, I am sorry to say that I first greeted Infinite Challenge', but I hope that other members will be making good memories because they are doing Insta Live together today. I hope it will be a time to recall happy memories once again. "

"I am sorry once again that I can not do it together because I have a job. I am always sorry for my Infinite Challenge' brothers, sisters, and viewers, and I am always grateful. I will be a Jeong Hyeong-don who always does my best. Thank you. "

emigration site