IZ*ONE "Warner One Lee Dae-hwi said, 'Airplane!' Gift, I will not hurt you."

Group IZ*ONE (IZ*ONE) thanked Lee Dae-hwi, a former Wanna One.The showcase for the release of the second mini album Heart Eyes (HEART*IZ) was held in Blue Square, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 1st, with IZ*ONE (Jang Won-young, Miyawaki Sakura, Jo Yu-ri, Choi Ye-na, Ahn Yu-jin, Yabuki Nako, Kwon Eun-bi, Kang Hye-won, Honda Hitomi, Kim Chae-won, Kim Min-ju and Lee Chae-yeon) ...The albums songs included Airplane! (Airplane) presented by Lee Dae-hwi.Ahn Yu-jin said, Lee Dae-hui gave me a refreshing and bright song called Airplane!I really appreciate you and I will show you a wonderful stage so that you do not become anyone. I thought that the song Airplane! Is perfect for IZ*ONE. From the beginning, it is refreshing and splashy, so please look forward to it.The title song Violeta was created by taking into account a part of the story of the fairy tale Happy Prince, and it contains a message that I want everyone to realize their precious existence due to the Cheering conveyed by IZ*ONE.

Group IZ*ONE (IZ*ONE) thanked Lee Dae-hwi, a former Wanna One.

The showcase for the release of the second mini album "Heart Eyes (HEART*IZ)" was held in Blue Square, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 1st, with IZ*ONE (Jang Won-young, Miyawaki Sakura, Jo Yu-ri, Choi Ye-na, Ahn Yu-jin, Yabuki Nako, Kwon Eun-bi, Kang Hye-won, Honda Hitomi, Kim Chae-won, Kim Min-ju and Lee Chae-yeon) ...

The album's songs included "Airplane! (Airplane)" presented by Lee Dae-hwi.

Ahn Yu-jin said, "Lee Dae-hui gave me a refreshing and bright song called 'Airplane!' I really appreciate you and I will show you a wonderful stage so that you do not become anyone. "

"I thought that the song 'Airplane!' Is perfect for IZ*ONE. From the beginning, it is refreshing and splashy, so please look forward to it."

The title song 'Violeta' was created by taking into account a part of the story of the fairy tale 'Happy Prince', and it contains a message that I want everyone to realize their precious existence due to the Cheering conveyed by IZ*ONE.