IZ*ONE Ahn Yu-jin "Lee Dae-hwi gift 'Airplane!', fresh + taktok"

IZ*ONE Ahn Yu-jin expressed thank you to Lee Dae-hui, a former Wanna One who presented Airplane!IZ*ONE reported a comeback on the showcase of the mini 2nd album Heart Eyes at Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 1st.Ahn Yu-jin said, Airplane! Lee Dae-hwi gave me a bright and refreshing song while I was busy. I will work hard and repay you with a wonderful stage.I felt just like IZ*ONE from the first feeling, it was refreshing and refreshing from the beginning.IZ*ONEs new album Heart Eyes, which is titled Violetta, will be released at 6 pm on the day.

IZ*ONE Ahn Yu-jin expressed Thank You to Lee Dae-hui, a former Wanna One who presented 'Airplane!'

IZ*ONE reported a comeback on the showcase of the mini 2nd album 'Heart Eyes' at Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 1st.

Ahn Yu-jin said, "Airplane!" "Lee Dae-hwi gave me a bright and refreshing song while I was busy. I will work hard and repay you with a wonderful stage."

"I felt just like IZ*ONE from the first feeling, it was refreshing and refreshing from the beginning."

IZ*ONE's new album 'Heart Eyes', which is titled 'Violetta', will be released at 6 pm on the day.