IZ*ONE Lee Chae-yeon reveals self-portraits that shine purely...beautiful explosion

Group IZ*ONE Lee Chae-yeon boasted a self-portrait that showed pure charm.Lee Chae-yeon said on the official SNS of IZ*ONE on the 11th, Thanks to my warm love and strong Cheering, I felt strong throughout the stage and felt like I was going to fly.I posted a picture with the article, .Lee Chae-yeon showed beautiful beauty with long straight hair and immaculate skin in the photo.According to the overseas album chart released by Oricon, Japans largest album sales site, on the 10th, IZ*ONE, which Lee Chae-yeon belongs to, the second mini album HEART*IZ ranked first in the weekly album rankings in the first week of April (2019.4.1.1 ~ 1919.4.7).IZ*ONE Official SNS

Group IZ*ONE Lee Chae-yeon boasted a self-portrait that showed pure charm.

Lee Chae-yeon said on the official SNS of IZ*ONE on the 11th, "Thanks to my warm love and strong Cheering, I felt strong throughout the stage and felt like I was going to fly. I posted a picture with the article, ".

Lee Chae-yeon showed beautiful beauty with long straight hair and immaculate skin in the photo.

According to the overseas album chart released by Oricon, Japan's largest album sales site, on the 10th, IZ*ONE, which Lee Chae-yeon belongs to, the second mini album HEART*IZ ranked first in the weekly album rankings in the first week of April (2019.4.1.1 ~ 1919.4.7).

IZ*ONE Official SNS