Ha Sung-woon "Solo album, music broadcast first place would be good"

Singer Ha Sung-woon, a member of the idol group Wanna One, told about his feelings that he was standing alone after Wanna One activities.Ha Sung-woon opened a solo mini album release showcase at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul at 4 pm on the 27th.I am nervous and excited because I am doing solo activities, said Ha Sung-woon. I am nervous about how the public will like it because I think it is music different from what I have shown before, and how to accept it.Ha Sung-woon said, It is my first solo album, and I feel good that the album is coming out because I work hard. If I do this album, I would like to be the first music broadcasting.In addition, Ha Sung-woon laughed at the question of the first pledge, saying, I can not be a bird because the title song is BIRD, but I will try it (with similar things).Ha Sung-woon also said, I felt like my song would match Park Jihoons voice, he said, referring to Park Jihoon, who worked with Wanna One through this album.Its good to have you together, he replied.Ha Sung-woon will release My Moment at 6 pm on the main online music site. This album contains the everyday moments of Ha Sung-woon.Ha Sung-woon was the general producer of this album and participated in all the work processes such as writing, composing, mix, and master.The title song BIRD is a song with a sophisticated synth pad and a light melody on a drum beat.Ha Sung-woon will start his first solo activity on Mnet M Countdown on the 28th.

Singer Ha Sung-woon, a member of the idol group Wanna One, told about his feelings that he was standing alone after Wanna One activities.

Ha Sung-woon opened a solo mini album release showcase at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul at 4 pm on the 27th. "I am nervous and excited because I am doing solo activities," said Ha Sung-woon. "I am nervous about how the public will like it because I think it is music different from what I have shown before, and how to accept it."

Ha Sung-woon said, "It is my first solo album, and I feel good that the album is coming out because I work hard." "If I do this album, I would like to be the first music broadcasting."

In addition, Ha Sung-woon laughed at the question of the first pledge, saying, "I can not be a bird because the title song is 'BIRD', but I will try it (with similar things)."

Ha Sung-woon also said, "I felt like my song would match Park Jihoon's voice," he said, referring to Park Jihoon, who worked with Wanna One through this album. It's good to have you together," he replied.

Ha Sung-woon will release 'My Moment' at 6 pm on the main online music site. This album contains the everyday moments of Ha Sung-woon. Ha Sung-woon was the general producer of this album and participated in all the work processes such as writing, composing, mix, and master.

The title song 'BIRD' is a song with a sophisticated synth pad and a light melody on a drum beat.

Ha Sung-woon will start his first solo activity on Mnet 'M Countdown' on the 28th.