All The Butlers' Rain, "Master of the Day, Get the people around you tired...Master of my life" Hint Fairy

Rain appeared as a hint fairy to tell the masters identity.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 10th, Rain and Rain were connected.On the day of the broadcast, Rain caught the eye by revealing his identity, saying, Hello, its Rain.In the advent of Rain, Lee Seung-gi said, You are the true role model of our castle.Yoo Sung-jae said, My senior, I went to your concert when I was an elementary school.So Rain laughed, saying, Do not say it is time for an elementary school.But Lee Seung-gi is not my age, Bee said, and Lee Seung-gi responded, What do you mean, is it not you?This person is actually innovating, he said, referring to the identity of the master who was found to be the leader of a total of about 1 trillion won, and said, We keep getting tired and making new things.This person can be described as a cheap and in-sac leader in the in-sac, Rain said. If you give one advice, do not work hard.I will be very tired today. Finally, Rain explained to the master, He is a leader and representative, but this person is called PD, and he is the master of my life.

Rain appeared as a hint fairy to tell the master's identity.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 10th, Rain and Rain were connected.

On the day of the broadcast, Rain caught the eye by revealing his identity, saying, "Hello, it's Rain." In the advent of Rain, Lee Seung-gi said, "You are the true role model of our castle."

Yoo Sung-jae said, "My senior, I went to your concert when I was an Elementary school." So Rain laughed, saying, "Do not say it is time for an Elementary school." "But Lee Seung-gi is not my age," Bee said, and Lee Seung-gi responded, "What do you mean, is it not you?"

"This person is actually innovating," he said, referring to the identity of the master who was found to be the leader of a total of about 1 trillion won, and said, "We keep getting tired and making new things."

"This person can be described as a cheap and in-sac leader in the in-sac," Rain said. "If you give one advice, do not work hard. I will be very tired today. "

Finally, Rain explained to the master, "He is a leader and representative, but this person is called PD, and he is the master of my life."