Sunny, 'Autilitate Explosion' In front of food, "Judy's car is clear!"

Sunny posted a picture on her 20th day with an article entitled Judy Cham, This is the basic posture or Bonga.The photo shows Sunny holding a fork in front of the food, especially Sunny, who is wearing a hat and staring at the camera with her lips out.The netizens who responded to this responded such as I miss you so much, Is your body okay?, I want to see, I love you and so on.Meanwhile, Sunny has been working as a unit group of Girls Generation Oh! GG with Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yuri last year.

Sunny posted a picture on her 20th day with an article entitled "Judy Cham, This is the basic posture or Bonga".

The photo shows Sunny holding a fork in front of the food, especially Sunny, who is wearing a hat and staring at the camera with her lips out.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "I miss you so much", "Is your body okay?", "I want to see", "I love you" and so on.

Meanwhile, Sunny has been working as a unit group of Girls' Generation 'Oh! GG' with Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yuri last year.