'Cold Boo' Ryu Soo-young "Confessions Like Jung Woo-sung in 'Bit' on Park Ha-sun"

Actor Ryu Soo-young has released memories of his love affair with his wife Park Ha-sun.In the JTBC entertainment program Take Care of the Refrigerator, which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, Ryu Soo-young and comedian Lee Seung-yoon will appear as guests following the last broadcast.In a recent recording, Ryu Soo-young attracted attention by revealing his love affair with his wife Park Ha-sun.He especially said, After burning Park Ha-sun on a motorcycle before marriage, like Jung Woo-sung in the movie Bit, Wind is good, mountain is good, Park Ha-sun is good!I said, I did Confessions, he said.Ryu Soo-young said, In three years of marriage, it became a lower rank than Park Ha-sun, who is 8 years younger. Yesterday, after using my wifes car, I lost my car keys and I was very nervous.Later, a phone connection with Park Ha-sun was made on the spot, and Park Ha-sun said, I can not sleep today before I find the car key.However, it is the back door that it made Ryu Soo-young melt and showed off the aspect of Chicken couple.

Actor Ryu Soo-young has released memories of his love affair with his wife Park Ha-sun.

In the JTBC entertainment program "Take Care of the Refrigerator", which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, Ryu Soo-young and comedian Lee Seung-yoon will appear as guests following the last broadcast.

In a recent recording, Ryu Soo-young attracted attention by revealing his love affair with his wife Park Ha-sun. He especially said, "After burning Park Ha-sun on a motorcycle before marriage, like Jung Woo-sung in the movie 'Bit', 'Wind is good, mountain is good, Park Ha-sun is good! 'I said, 'I did Confessions,'" he said.

Ryu Soo-young said, "In three years of marriage, it became a lower rank than Park Ha-sun, who is 8 years younger." "Yesterday, after using my wife's car, I lost my car keys and I was very nervous."

Later, a phone connection with Park Ha-sun was made on the spot, and Park Ha-sun said, "I can not sleep today before I find the car key." However, it is the back door that it made Ryu Soo-young melt and showed off the aspect of 'Chicken couple'.