BTS BUY, Idol of children who captivated the hearts of young children

As it is a global group, BTS, childrens fan certification is constantly being done all over the world.Among them, the love of children who are poured into the buff, which is known to especially like children, is overwhelming.Last year, a nine-year-old boy said, Im a big fan. Other boys are good, but I like my older brother. I didnt have Friend.Thank you for being my friend, I hope Tata laughs! he wrote to BTS Vu, drawing the Tata character himself.This was an impression to many people by giving a reply written directly with the smiley face Tata through the official account.In addition, a Japanese Instagram account made headlines with a picture of Japans Kim Jin-gyun fan, who appeared in BT21 Tata headbands and costumes, a character created by BTS at the Love Yourself Tour Fukuoka concert.Especially, Kim Jin-gyun child caught the hearts of netizens with an unimaginable cute act that wiped the tears of the bwie in the TV shedding tears with the joy of the prime minister.Not just.The 10-year-old Russian fashion model, who identified herself as a boy who likes to be a buy, is attracting many peoples attention by steadily posting photos of his photos on his SNS.Not long ago, a young girl learning the alphabet in kindergarten pointed to V and said, I know V (b) of BTS spread to SNS, and the cuteness of netizens was dominated.The netizens who watched this showed the reactions of Children are attracted to the beautiful person instinctively, and they are attracted to the b, I think the heart of the b who loves the children is conveyed to the children because the children like the b, and I am cute to the buff who loves the child.

As it is a global group, BTS, children's fan certification is constantly being done all over the world. Among them, the love of children who are poured into the buff, which is known to especially like children, is overwhelming.

Last year, a nine-year-old boy said, “I’m a big fan. Other boys are good, but I like my older brother. I didn’t have Friend. Thank you for being my Friend, I hope Tata laughs!” he wrote to BTS Vu, drawing the Tata character himself. This was an impression to many people by giving a reply written directly with the smiley face Tata through the official account.

In addition, a Japanese Instagram account made headlines with a picture of Japan's Kim Jin-gyun fan, who appeared in BT21 Tata headbands and costumes, a character created by BTS at the Love Yourself Tour Fukuoka concert. Especially, Kim Jin-gyun child caught the hearts of netizens with an unimaginable cute act that wiped the tears of the bwie in the TV shedding tears with the joy of the prime minister.

Not just. The 10-year-old Russian fashion model, who identified herself as a boy who likes to be a 'buy', is attracting many people's attention by steadily posting photos of his photos on his SNS.

Not long ago, a young girl learning the alphabet in kindergarten pointed to V and said, "I know V (b) of BTS" spread to SNS, and the cuteness of netizens was dominated.

The netizens who watched this showed the reactions of "Children are attracted to the beautiful person instinctively, and they are attracted to the b," "I think the heart of the b who loves the children is conveyed to the children because the children like the b," and "I am cute to the buff who loves the child."