Yoon Ji-sung "Wanna One members, I miss and love you"

On the afternoon of the 20th, Blue Square, located in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, held a showcase commemorating the release of Yoon Ji-sungs first solo album Aside (Aside).I work alone, so I think of (Wanna One) members, Im in touch every day, Im also talking frequently, said Yoon Ji-sung, who shares schedules with each other.I also decided to meet with (Ha) Nebula because it is the same month, and I am always grateful for the support and I am together. I want to say I want to see and love you, I want to meet you while laughing on stage, he recalled the members.Yoon Ji-sung will release all the songs and music videos of his first solo album Aside through various music sites at 6 pm on the day, and will start full-scale and solo activities.

On the afternoon of the 20th, Blue Square, located in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, held a showcase commemorating the release of Yoon Ji-sung's first solo album "Aside" (Aside).

"I work alone, so I think of (Wanna One) members, I'm in touch every day, I'm also talking frequently," said Yoon Ji-sung, who "shares schedules with each other. I also decided to meet with (Ha) Nebula because it is the same month, and I am always grateful for the support and I am together. "

"I want to say I want to see and love you, I want to meet you while laughing on stage," he recalled the members.

Yoon Ji-sung will release all the songs and music videos of his first solo album 'Aside' through various music sites at 6 pm on the day, and will start full-scale and solo activities.