'Refrigerator' Ryu Soo-young "Confessions to Park Ha-sun Like 'Bit' Jung Woo-sung"

Actor Ryu Soo-young releases memories of his love affair with wife Park Ha-sun.In JTBC Take Care of the Refrigerator broadcasted on the 11th, Ryu Soo-young and Lee Seung-yoon, who have been friendship for 21 years, meet with the traditional martial arts club in college following the last broadcast.In a recent recording, Ryu Soo-young attracted attention by revealing his love affair with Park Ha-sun.In particular, he said, After burning Park Ha-sun on a motorcycle before marriage, I was Confessions, saying, I like the wind, I like the mountain, I like Park Ha-sun like Jung Woo-sung in the movie Bit.Lee Seung-yoon fired the legendary eyes that were shown in Nature lives and laughed, saying, I want to hit my mouth.Ryu Soo-young said, In three years of marriage, it was lower than Park Ha-sun, who was eight years younger.Yesterday, after using his wifes car, he lost his keys and came to a great deal. Later, a phone connection with Park Ha-sun was made on the spot, and Park Ha-sun said, I can not sleep today before I find Chakie.In a word, Ryu Soo-young was melted and showed off the aspect of the chicken.On this day, Lee recalled his first meeting with Ryu Soo-young 21 years ago, when many people gathered in the club room thanks to the appearance of Ryu Soo-young.However, Lee Seung-yoon said, Everyone was disappointed when I saw the appearance of Ryu Soo-young revealed in three hours. It was not more popular than I thought.Ryu Soo-young was so dirty that everyone was shocked.Ryu Soo-young also said, If I eat rice, I had rice on my back.Take care of the refrigerator is broadcast every Monday at 11 pm.Photo = JTBC

Actor Ryu Soo-young releases memories of his love affair with wife Park Ha-sun.

In JTBC 'Take Care of the Refrigerator' broadcasted on the 11th, Ryu Soo-young and Lee Seung-yoon, who have been friendship for 21 years, meet with the traditional martial arts club in college following the last broadcast.

In a recent recording, Ryu Soo-young attracted attention by revealing his love affair with Park Ha-sun. In particular, he said, "After burning Park Ha-sun on a motorcycle before marriage, I was Confessions, saying, 'I like the wind, I like the mountain, I like Park Ha-sun' like Jung Woo-sung in the movie 'Bit'." Lee Seung-yoon fired the legendary eyes that were shown in "Nature lives" and laughed, saying, "I want to hit my mouth."

Ryu Soo-young said, "In three years of marriage, it was lower than Park Ha-sun, who was eight years younger. Yesterday, after using his wife's car, he lost his keys and came to a great deal. " Later, a phone connection with Park Ha-sun was made on the spot, and Park Ha-sun said, "I can not sleep today before I find Chakie." In a word, Ryu Soo-young was melted and showed off the aspect of the chicken.

On this day, Lee recalled his first meeting with Ryu Soo-young 21 years ago, when many people gathered in the club room thanks to the appearance of Ryu Soo-young. However, Lee Seung-yoon said, "Everyone was disappointed when I saw the appearance of Ryu Soo-young revealed in three hours. It was not more popular than I thought." "Ryu Soo-young was so dirty that everyone was shocked." Ryu Soo-young also said, "If I eat rice, I had rice on my back."

'Take care of the refrigerator' is broadcast every Monday at 11 pm.

Photo = JTBC