"Admiration over success..."All The Butlers" "Value" of Dreams revealed by Insabu J. Y. Park

All The Butlers J. Y. Park talks about his dreamJ. Y. Y. In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th.Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae, who spent a meaningful time with Master Park, were portrayed.J. Y. Park, who was in charge of choreography checks for JYP New Girl Group (ITZY).J. Y. Park, who watched the choreography, pointed out that he was choreographed with a sudden expression and said, There is still something I am sorry for.You know, the most memorable thing I heard from J. Y. Park was truth, sincerity, humility, and J. Y.Park also attracted attention by saying that he had no choice but to see the personality of the trainees.It is not an exaggeration to say that I have been dancing for the rest of my life, but the dance lecture of Master J. Y. Park, the representative dancer of Korea, was held.If you know this, you can dance all the world, the members of the master said, Please let me know soon.But All The Butlers official body (?) Lee Sang-yoon couldnt hide his worrying figure in the corner of the practice room.Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae showed signs of escalation in J. Y. Parks body escape choreography education.On the other hand, dance sub-member Lee Sang-yoon was dispirited, and J. Y. Park, who discovered it, started 1:1 personalized training for Lee Sang-yoon.As Lee Sang-yoons body began to take a little rhythm in the eye-level lesson of the Dancing Master, the members who watched were surprised as if a miracle had occurred.J. Y. Park, who later returned home, unveiled an empty wardrobe; J. Y. Park, who was also a waste of time to pick clothes, said, I spent only two clothes in winter.Shopping is only twice a year, he surprised the members.The next day, J. Y. Park woke up in Japanese, preparing a special breakfast for the members who were tired of long fasting, but Masters breakfast was not rice.J. Y. Park, who practices meals one day, eats official meals only at lunch and takes nutrients in the morning.All kinds of nutrients, nuts, lactic acid bacteria, fruits, and olive oil filled with whiskey glasses. J. Y. Park was surprised to find that I have been eating breakfast for over 20 years.Lee Seung-gi asked, Can I disclose my assets that I have accumulated for over 20 years? J. Y. Park said, You can tell me the JYP manual and the diet.The last thing left is mental strength, he said. Knowledge that does not practice is like an empty shell.After breakfast, the members went on a vocal practice with J. Y. Park.The master was a one-on-one coach with the members 18th karaoke song, and he caught the eye by telling him how to become a karaoke nucleus.In particular, he also encouraged confidence in Lee Sang-yoon, who had a fear of singing.Finally, J. Y. Park spoke about why he had lived like a bad man: The best purpose of my life was to make two billion dollars, and I earned it at the age of 25.The dream ended, and I had the next dream of making K-pop the first American, but the Lehman incident caused me to cancel all the money and time I had devoted for five years.I asked myself why I could not even get a chance, but my dream was wrong. The master said, When a dream of what I will be is achieved, it is empty and sad if it is not done. This is not the answer.I have to find something value that will devote my whole life to my life, not location. J. Y. Park said of his dream: I wanted to succeed, so I succeeded, but I was lonely, lonely, and empty.The process as well as the result should be good. After the value of being a person who wants to listen to that persons story, the futility has disappeared. On this day, J. Y. Park lived a more successful life than anyone else, but he had a difficult time because of the vanity that came after his success.He said, Dreams are not a location, but a value. He said that his dream was not a success but a respect.J. Y. Parks heartfelt story, which has been a waste of less than a minute and a second, has left a heavy lull to members and viewers.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

All The Butlers' J. Y. Park talks about his dream

J. Y. Y. In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th. Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae, who spent a meaningful time with Master Park, were portrayed.

J. Y. Park, who was in charge of choreography checks for JYP New Girl Group (ITZY). J. Y. Park, who watched the choreography, pointed out that he was choreographed with a sudden expression and said, "There is still something I am sorry for." You know, the most memorable thing I heard from J. Y. Park was "truth, sincerity, humility," and J. Y. Park also attracted attention by saying that he had no choice but to see the personality of the trainees.

It is not an exaggeration to say that I have been dancing for the rest of my life, but the dance lecture of Master J. Y. Park, the representative dancer of Korea, was held. "If you know this, you can dance all the world," the members of the master said, "Please let me know soon." But All The Butlers official body (?) Lee Sang-yoon couldn't hide his worrying figure in the corner of the practice room.

Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, and Yook Sungjae showed signs of escalation in J. Y. Park's body escape choreography education. On the other hand, dance sub-member Lee Sang-yoon was dispirited, and J. Y. Park, who discovered it, started 1:1 personalized training for Lee Sang-yoon. As Lee Sang-yoon's body began to take a little rhythm in the eye-level lesson of the "Dancing Master", the members who watched were surprised as if a miracle had occurred.

J. Y. Park, who later returned home, unveiled an empty wardrobe; J. Y. Park, who was also a waste of time to pick clothes, said, "I spent only two clothes in winter. Shopping is only twice a year, "he surprised the members.

The next day, J. Y. Park woke up in Japanese, preparing a special breakfast for the members who were tired of long fasting, but Master's breakfast was not rice. J. Y. Park, who practices meals one day, eats official meals only at lunch and takes nutrients in the morning.

All kinds of nutrients, nuts, lactic acid bacteria, fruits, and olive oil filled with whiskey glasses. J. Y. Park was surprised to find that "I have been eating breakfast for over 20 years." Lee Seung-gi asked, "Can I disclose my assets that I have accumulated for over 20 years?" J. Y. Park said, "You can tell me the JYP manual and the diet. The last thing left is mental strength, "he said. Knowledge that does not practice is like an empty shell.

After breakfast, the members went on a vocal practice with J. Y. Park. The master was a one-on-one coach with the members' 18th karaoke song, and he caught the eye by telling him how to become a karaoke nucleus. In particular, he also encouraged confidence in Lee Sang-yoon, who had a fear of singing.

Finally, J. Y. Park spoke about why he had lived like a bad man: “The best purpose of my life was to make two billion dollars, and I earned it at the age of 25. The dream ended, and I had the next dream of making K-pop the first American, but the Lehman incident caused me to cancel all the money and time I had devoted for five years. I asked myself why I could not even get a chance, but my dream was wrong. "

The master said, "When a dream of 'what I will be' is achieved, it is empty and sad if it is not done. This is not the answer. I have to find something 'value' that will devote my whole life to my life, not 'location'. "

J. Y. Park said of his dream: “I wanted to succeed, so I succeeded, but I was lonely, lonely, and empty. The process as well as the result should be good. After the value of being a person who wants to listen to that person's story, the futility has disappeared. "

On this day, J. Y. Park lived a more successful life than anyone else, but he had a difficult time because of the vanity that came after his success. He said, "Dreams are not a location, but a value." He said that his dream was not a success but a respect. J. Y. Park's heartfelt story, which has been a waste of less than a minute and a second, has left a heavy lull to members and viewers.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture