Ha Sung-woon said, "Waone-on-one activities like dreams... I love the job of 'singer'."

Singer Ha Sung-woon said that it was a dream-like time for Wanna One activities.Ha Sung-woon made the remarks by opening a showcase commemorating the release of her first mini-album My Moment at Yes Yissysa Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 27th.Ha Sung-woon became very popular as a group Warner member from August 2017 to December 31 last year.Ha Sung-woon, who looked back on the activity period, said, I wanted to try as a singer, but I have done a lot of things with Wanna One activities.I think it was time to make me grow the most. I feel even more grateful now. I think I could have been cooler now because Wanna One was there.It was time to love the dream of being a singer more.

Singer Ha Sung-woon said that it was "a dream-like time" for Wanna One activities.

Ha Sung-woon made the remarks by opening a showcase commemorating the release of her first mini-album My Moment at Yes Yissysa Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 27th.

Ha Sung-woon became very popular as a group Warner member from August 2017 to December 31 last year. Ha Sung-woon, who looked back on the activity period, said, "I wanted to try as a singer, but I have done a lot of things with Wanna One activities.

“I think it was time to make me grow the most. I feel even more grateful now. I think I could have been cooler now because Wanna One was there. It was time to love the dream of being a singer more. "