"The sincerity of piercing the rocks...Lee Ha-nui, a clear abs that stands out for the trail of effort.

Lee Ha-nui said on his SNS on the 21st, I do not have to be sincere and enthusiastic, but I can not do anything without it.# Every day with sincerity through the rocks # I dream I will be the one who will be one step closer to Haru today. Go!And posted a picture.The photo shows Lee Ha-nui, who is engaged in exercises with his abs exposed in the practice room, with his posture in the least distraction and clear abs catching his eye.The netizens who responded to the photos responded such as Great sister, You have a lot of exercise. It is not easy to abs, It is a wonderful word. I will engrave it on my heart and Thank you for the good word.Meanwhile, Lee Ha-nui has become a 10 million actor in the movie Extreme Job and is currently appearing on SBS gilt drama Fever Blood Priest.

Lee Ha-nui said on his SNS on the 21st, "I do not have to be sincere and enthusiastic, but I can not do anything without it. # Every day with sincerity through the rocks # I dream I will be the one who will be one step closer to Haru today. Go! "And posted a picture.

The photo shows Lee Ha-nui, who is engaged in exercises with his abs exposed in the practice room, with his posture in the least distraction and clear abs catching his eye.

The netizens who responded to the photos responded such as "Great sister", "You have a lot of exercise. It is not easy to abs", "It is a wonderful word. I will engrave it on my heart" and "Thank you for the good word".

Meanwhile, Lee Ha-nui has become a 10 million Actor in the movie 'Extreme Job' and is currently appearing on SBS gilt drama 'Fever Blood Priest'.