'First Solo' Ha Sung-woon "Sexy Performance Like Taemin Senior"

In addition, about the difference in this album, I wanted to focus on what I wanted to talk about is the biggest thing.I want to talk about my story as I just said more than Performance by participating in composition writing, so I do not want to be differentiated. Ha started his solo career with My Moment. In addition, he was the first producer of the album to participate in all the recordings, including writing, composing, and mixing and mastering.The album included five songs, including Dont Forget, released in January, and the title song Bird (BIRD), Oh, Come and Come, Suddenly and Lonely Night.It will be released on the 28th at 6 pm on the first sound source site.On the other hand, Ha Sung-woon is the main vocalist of Boy Group Hot Shot from Wanna One.

In addition, about the difference in this album, "I wanted to focus on what I wanted to talk about is the biggest thing. I want to talk about my story as I just said more than Performance by participating in composition writing, so I do not want to be differentiated. "

Ha started his solo career with "My Moment." In addition, he was the first producer of the album to participate in all the recordings, including writing, composing, and mixing and mastering.

The album included five songs, including "Don't Forget," released in January, and the title song "Bird" (BIRD), "Oh, Come and Come", "Suddenly" and "Lonely Night." It will be released on the 28th at 6 pm on the first sound source site.

On the other hand, Ha Sung-woon is the main vocalist of Boy Group Hot Shot from Wanna One.