'First Solo' Ha Sung-woon "New Album, All Song Writing and Composition + General Production"

(The more songs) are attached, but there is a song called Suddenly that has been very powerful.Suddenly, he said, I heard it as a graduation performance at school before the album came out, but I prepared it with a new arrangement.In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, There are some tensions and excitements about introducing solo albums, and there is a tension that the public will like such things because it is music of different tendency from what I showed you, and how to accept them. It is my first solo album and I feel good about working hard and coming out tomorrow album.Ha started his solo career with My Moment. In addition, he was the first producer of the album to participate in all the recordings, including writing, composing, and mixing and mastering.The album included five songs, including Dont Forget, released in January, and the title song Bird (BIRD), Oh, Come and Come, Suddenly and Lonely Night.It will be released on the 28th at 6 pm on the first sound source site.On the other hand, Ha Sung-woon is the main vocalist of Boy Group Hot Shot from Wanna One.

"(The more songs) are attached, but there is a song called 'Suddenly' that has been very powerful. "Suddenly," he said, "I heard it as a graduation performance at school before the album came out, but I prepared it with a new arrangement.

In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, "There are some tensions and excitements about introducing solo albums, and there is a tension that the public will like such things because it is music of different tendency from what I showed you, and how to accept them." "It is my first solo album and I feel good about working hard and coming out tomorrow album."

Ha started his solo career with "My Moment." In addition, he was the first producer of the album to participate in all the recordings, including writing, composing, and mixing and mastering.

The album included five songs, including "Don't Forget," released in January, and the title song "Bird" (BIRD), "Oh, Come and Come", "Suddenly" and "Lonely Night." It will be released on the 28th at 6 pm on the first sound source site.

On the other hand, Ha Sung-woon is the main vocalist of Boy Group Hot Shot from Wanna One.