Ha Sung-woon "Warner One members' reaction questions, I want to be congratulated"

Ha Sung-woon mentions the reaction of Wanna One members ahead of the release of his first solo album.Ha Sung-woon introduced his new album with a showcase commemorating the release of his first mini-album My Precious Moments, Inc. (My moment) at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 27th.Warner One members group chat rooms are still too active, said Ha Sung-woon, and we talked actively when we came out with (Yoon) Ji-sungs album, but we still have a teaser story about my album.Im curious about how my album will react when it comes tomorrow, and I hope the members will congratulate me a lot, he added.Ha Sung-woons first mini-album My Precious Moments, Inc. is the first album by Ha Sung-woon as a general producer.He participated in all recording processes, including writing, composing, as well as mix and master.The title song Bird is a song with a light melody and features a vocal chord and a light wing action.Ha Sung-woons Bud will be released on the music site at 6 pm on the 28th.

Ha Sung-woon mentions the reaction of Wanna One members ahead of the release of his first solo album.

Ha Sung-woon introduced his new album with a showcase commemorating the release of his first mini-album My Precious Moments, Inc. (My moment) at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 27th.

“Warner One members’ group chat rooms are still too active,” said Ha Sung-woon, “and we talked actively when we came out with (Yoon) Ji-sung’s album, but we still have a teaser story about my album.”

“I’m curious about how my album will react when it comes tomorrow, and I hope the members will congratulate me a lot,” he added.

Ha Sung-woon's first mini-album 'My Precious Moments, Inc.' is the first album by Ha Sung-woon as a general producer. He participated in all recording processes, including writing, composing, as well as mix and master.

The title song Bird is a song with a light melody and features a vocal chord and a light wing action.

Ha Sung-woon's 'Bud' will be released on the music site at 6 pm on the 28th.