Ha Sung-woon "Competition among Warner One members? I am curious about checks."

Singer Ha Sung-woon said he was curious about the music of the members who worked together as Wanna One.Ha Sung-woon opened a showcase to commemorate the release of her first mini-album My Moment (My Precious Moments, Inc.) at Yes Yissysa Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, at 4 p.m. on the 27th, and presented her new song stage.On this day, Ha Sung-woon asked what Wanna One has in his life, saying, Since I was a child, there were many things I wanted to do while raising my dream of a singer.I think I have done a lot of things while doing Wanna One, but it was a time that was so grateful and dreamy.It was the time when I made me grow the most and I loved and attached to my dream of being a singer. As for the situation in which he competed with other Wanna One members, he said, I wonder, rather than checking.So I am curious about what kind of music I will be active in. Meanwhile, My Precious Moments, Inc. included five songs, including the title song BIRD (Bud), Dont Forget it, Oh, Come and Come, Suddenly, and Lonely Night (Lonely Night).Released at 6 p.m. on the 28th.

Singer Ha Sung-woon said he was curious about the music of the members who worked together as Wanna One.

Ha Sung-woon opened a showcase to commemorate the release of her first mini-album My Moment (My Precious Moments, Inc.) at Yes Yissysa Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, at 4 p.m. on the 27th, and presented her new song stage.

On this day, Ha Sung-woon asked what Wanna One has in his life, saying, "Since I was a child, there were many things I wanted to do while raising my dream of a singer. I think I have done a lot of things while doing Wanna One, but it was a time that was so grateful and dreamy. It was the time when I made me grow the most and I loved and attached to my dream of being a singer. "

As for the situation in which he competed with other Wanna One members, he said, "I wonder, rather than checking. So I am curious about what kind of music I will be active in. "

Meanwhile, My Precious Moments, Inc. included five songs, including the title song BIRD (Bud), Don't Forget it, Oh, Come and Come, Suddenly, and Lonely Night (Lonely Night). Released at 6 p.m. on the 28th.