Ha Sung-woon "Wanna One, Like a Dream, I'm curious about other members' activities."

Ha Seong-un has expressed his ideas about Wanna Ones activities.Ha Sung-woon opened a showcase commemorating the release of her first mini-album, My Moment, Inc., at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, at 4 p.m. on the 27th.Warner One is so active, said Ha Sung-woon, and when I came out with my (Yoon) Ji-sung album, I was active, and I wonder what kind of reaction would come out of my album.Ive had a lot of things Ive wanted to do since I was a kid, and Ive done a lot of things in Wanna One, and Ive been so grateful and dreamy.Now, I think of it, its the year that made me grow the most. It was the year I felt more grateful now.So I think I could have become more cool now, and I think it was time to love and attach to the dream of being a singer.I think its my first priority now to show what fans want. Theyre catching it and moving.I am curious and curious about what kind of music the Wanna One members will be working on because their colors are clearer than checks. Ha Sung-woon will release My Precious Moments, Inc. at 6 pm on the 27th and actively perform with the title song Bird (BIRD).Bird is a song with a sophisticated synth pad and a light melody on a drum beat.Ha Sung-woon will be the producer of this album and will participate in a series of recordings such as direct song composition mix master, and show the possibility of growth as a producer as well as a vocalist.

Ha Seong-un has expressed his ideas about Wanna One's activities.

Ha Sung-woon opened a showcase commemorating the release of her first mini-album, My Moment, Inc., at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, at 4 p.m. on the 27th.

"Warner One is so active," said Ha Sung-woon, "and when I came out with my (Yoon) Ji-sung album, I was active, and I wonder what kind of reaction would come out of my album. I’ve had a lot of things I’ve wanted to do since I was a kid, and I’ve done a lot of things in Wanna One, and I’ve been so grateful and dreamy. Now, I think of it, it’s the year that made me grow the most. It was the year I felt more grateful now. So I think I could have become more cool now, and I think it was time to love and attach to the dream of being a singer. I think it’s my first priority now to show what fans want. They’re catching it and moving. I am curious and curious about what kind of music the Wanna One members will be working on because their colors are clearer than checks. "

Ha Sung-woon will release 'My Precious Moments, Inc.' at 6 pm on the 27th and actively perform with the title song 'Bird (BIRD)'. 'Bird' is a song with a sophisticated synth pad and a light melody on a drum beat. Ha Sung-woon will be the producer of this album and will participate in a series of recordings such as direct song composition mix master, and show the possibility of growth as a producer as well as a vocalist.